Confessions Game Edition Vol.2

The Great Walrus

I don't think cat is a bad person by anymeans, in fact I really dog her bad ass lets kill them all attitude, however given all the political and military blunders she makes it is hard for me to really like her.

Do you feel the same way about Robb, who made political errors?

I love how crazy illogical that statement is. Surely a 'bitch' must be a person with a strong personality, else why the nasty label? Sentence should read: 'Catelyn is a rutabega devoid of personality'- that would be logically consistent!

Lol, now that you point that out I'm so tempted to mention it to the poster but I promised Walrus I'd stay out of it. :P

My least favorite elements, to be honest. I'm rooting for magic to be destroyed, good, bad or otherwise. I confess that I hate magic in ASOIAF and generally.

Interesting.

I confess that while I think we're on the same page of hating magic in the sense of wishing for magic it to be destroyed, I love the part it plays in the plot.

I confess I think the way magic has expanded its role in the plot as the series goes on has been done exceptionally well and most of the excitement I have for the rest of the books is magic-related.

here Ab

Tibet, Myanmar, Petra, Greece There's also some medieval monasteries built on top of mountains whose names now escape me (one was a major pilgrimage site in Spain if I'm not mistaken).

They do use cranes in Westeros as well and if the NW was carving out huge blocks of ice to raise the Wall ever higher the Eyrie probably doesn't need magic giant eagles to make it possible.

They do use cranes in Westeros as well and if the NW was carving out huge blocks of ice to raise the Wall ever higher the Eyrie probably doesn't need magic giant eagles to make it possible.

It could be done even without cranes. I think the Eyrie is completely plausible. It's an issue of expense/ resources why these things don't tend to be built in our world, not a problem with physics or invention. I have no architectural/ structural issues with the Wall either.

Archived