Confessions Game Edition Vol.2

The Great Walrus

Let this be a lesson to you Walrus, you're the same age as Robb. We wouldn't want you getting yourself, your mother, and many of your bannerwalruses massacred at a wedding, now, would we?

Well, i don't plan on starting a war against any of the other walrus kingdoms...

No my friend, there are 100 kingdoms of walruses, i merely rule the single largest kingdom...

I never knew you were walrus royalty.

While we're on topic, I confess I may be more defensive of Cat than I am of Sansa. I'm also strangely defensive of Jaime though I rarely show it. And Bran, a bit.

No one knows...

I think I have an idea.

While we're on topic, I confess I may be more defensive of Cat than I am of Sansa. I'm also strangely defensive of Jaime though I rarely show it. And Bran, a bit.

Defensive of jaime, huh. Did not know that.

no i mean dont you strive for greater dominion over the walrus population, what is the history of your noble family?? from which see's do you hail??

I and my brothers have plans for expansion. There are several kingdoms with weak, ineffectual rulers that will be easy prey. My family is relatively new, dating back 500 years. The rest, i cannot say...

Archived