Confessions Game Edition Vol.2

The Great Walrus

all this off topic talk is making want to watch dazed and confused.

I confess that The Eyrie is my least favorite castle as it is the most implausible.

I actually think this is one of the more architecturally interesting. You know what, btw. I'd wondered if all that talk about sorcery-carved stone is just concrete. As in the Valyrians figured out cement/ aggregate like the Romans, and there's really nothing to it at all.

I actually think this is one of the more architecturally interesting. You know what, btw. I'd wondered if all that talk about sorcery-carved stone is just concrete. As in the Valyrians figured out cement/ aggregate like the Romans, and there's really nothing to it at all.

I confess that I really like this idea about the Valyrians...

It may be architecturally interesting but I still think that building a castle on the top/side of a mountain directly above another castle with a basket to connect them seems implausible to me.

I confess that I really like this idea about the Valyrians...

It may be architecturally interesting but I still think that building a castle on the top/side of a mountain directly above another castle with a basket to connect them seems implausible to me.

But we have a lot of crazy ancient construction in our own world that's just as weird. I totally buy the hoist-system.

all this off topic talk is making want to watch dazed and confused.

There has to be more to it. Tyrion thinks about the valyrian road they're riding down as hundreds of years old and nothing even scratches it.

There has to be more to it. Tyrion thinks about the valyrian road they're riding down as hundreds of years old and nothing even scratches it.

I think there's likely spells (the way I don't doubt that Valyrian steel is infused with sorcery to keep it sharp). But I guess in the same way that I think Valyrian steel is mostly just a technological advancement (albeit with spell enhancements), that's kind of what I wonder about with this concrete business.

Archived