Confessions Game Edition Vol.2

The Great Walrus

I will think of something that really bothers you then. Im gonna get you bb.

I don't think you realize how non-angry/ flustered I am (even when the C word comes up). Good luck with that endeavor, though. Especially now that you know who my "harpies" are, well, I pray for your soul should you try.

BTW, Fragon, I'm a girl.

I confess, I really dislike jon. He is really whiney and annoying. Also his chapters are boring the only thing that makes them bearable is stannis. I was so glad when he got knifed in the back, heres hoping he stays dead. Oh and three toasts to bowen and co, also LF, what a cool guy.

I confess, I really dislike jon. He is really whiney and annoying. Also his chapters are boring the only thing that makes them bearable is stannis. I was so glad when he got knifed in the back, heres hoping he stays dead. Oh and three toasts to bowen and co, also LF, what a cool guy.

Butters is totally going to murder you...

Confession: I am not an actual walrus. Think about it, if i was a walrus, how could i type, or for that matter, how could i understand English?

What!!? My entire world has just been shattered by this.

Confession: I am not an actual walrus. Think about it, if i was a walrus, how could i type, or for that matter, how could i understand English?

I have to confess that I'm shocked! I assumed you were a greenseer walrus blessed also with the ability of telekinesis which allowed you to type and understand any language.Or maybe you are one and confessing otherwise to hide your greenseeing.

I have to confess that I'm shocked! I assumed you were a greenseer walrus blessed also with the ability of telekinesis which allowed you to type and understand any language.Or maybe you are one and confessing otherwise to hide your greenseeing.

You'll just have to find out, DUN DUN DUUU!!!

I think im going to need one, between you and bb, I may go crazy.

I don't really know what you want from me. You keep trying to figure out ways to provoke me, I don't actually get provoked; I poke you back but then you proceed to curl into a ball and die (and ad hom me in the process). I think you might be just as confused as LLL.

Archived