Confessions Game Edition Vol.2

The Great Walrus

I don't really know what you want from me. You keep trying to figure out ways to provoke me, I don't actually get provoked; I poke you back but then you proceed to curl into a ball and die (and ad hom me in the process). I think you might be just as confused as LLL.

Only I didnt start this, I just said I was back and then I was mercilessly attacked by you.

The champions of Stannis will destroy her harpies...

I'm surprised you're saying that, since I seem to send you into a panic, and I'm no where near as frightening as some of the "harpies" on my payroll (or I guess each other's payroll?) I'm kind of the "good cop." But by all means start a Jon thread or something and let's see how this plays out.

I confess, when I fineshed storm for the first time I and started reading feast, I enjoyed the change of pace and for a long time feast was my favorite of the series. I knew alot of people hate feast and I heard bad things about it going in, but I really enjoyed that one. More so then the others. I geuss the confession is that feast is my favorite of the series.

I confess that sometimes these threads feel like private parties.

Eadie! :grouphug:

I confess that I need to go to bed now because I have to be up early on time tomorrow.

I confess that E-Ro and Butterbumps' war of words has kept me entertained.

I confess that I would sacrifice most of the other characters to ensure my top five survived...

I confess that I tend to have a pretty short temper and am snappish at some members. I've also been tempted to call people out for backpedaling, particularly in this one thread, but stopped because I don't have the patience.

I confess I probably have more disdain in general than I should.

I confess that I have this weird need to reread really sad parts of the book, so I can feel sad. This is with anything. IDK, if that's weird or not.

I confess I was shocked and a little hurt to find out my beloved Walrus was in fact not a walrus, but I'm coming to terms with it in any case.

The champions of Stannis will destroy her harpies...

LOOOOOOOL no.

I confess im actually a bit shocked the last thread went on for almost 70 pages.

I confess i saw something on the news today that actually made me want to give a big hug to Winter's Knight. (Because i know this was a big issue for her.)

I confess that sometimes these threads feel like private parties.

But they are public...

But i do confess that i wish more people would get involved.

I confess i saw something on the news today that actually made me want to give a big hug to Winter's Knight. (Because i know this was a big issue for her.)

I confess I saw that too and I cried, and I am ready for my FM assassin training so I can take the perpetrators out.

I confess that amateur psychology cracks me up (see the Sansa: Portrait of a Psychopath thread).

I confess that amateur psychology cracks me up (see the Sansa: Portrait of a Psychopath thread).

I confess that I laughed so hard that I had to stop reading. Hope the OP didn't get to badly shredded by the SanSans :rofl:

I love amateur psychology but I confess, that thread was a bit much even for me. :lol: Talk about stretching the definition of "psychopath" to utter meaninglessness.

Archived