Confessions Game Edition Vol.2

The Great Walrus

I confess, I think the series is going to end with jon and dany ruling together. I wont like it one bit, but I am at peace with the fact that its very likely.

I don't think it's likely at all, actually.

DP, if you're around, I'm working on the Rahloo citations. I have some solid gold in terms of Tyrion's views of the Valyrians having reaped what they sowed. Not sure if it belongs in that thread, but I laughed all the same given some arguments we've been involved with lately.

I confess, I think the series is going to end with jon and dany ruling together. I wont like it one bit, but I am at peace with the fact that its very likely.

i confess, i do not think dany will ever sit on the throne.

i confess, i am not sure about jon - he really seems to want to hold true to his vows. the only way he will truly abandon the wall is if it is no longer necessary, which is possible if the weather/seasons normalize.

I confess, I hope you are right.

My harpies and I are something of a support group for this. I'll let you know when our next meeting will be. But honestly, given the trajectory of Dany's character, this makes no sense whatsoever, which leads to a real confession:

A serious "rethinking Dany" thread is sorely needed.

Archived