Confessions Game Edition Vol.2

The Great Walrus

I mist confess, the Tywin thread (what the fuck?) coming on the same day as this (tw: gang rape, destruction of faith in humanity) has wrecked my supply of spoons for today. I just want to crawl into bed.

Yep, i was entirely unsprised by everything said in that thread. Thankfully Daena the Defient was a strong bastion of logic...

It might be over, thank god. OAR just had the most priceless response. I honestly can't believe the things that are argued. I really wish sometimes there was a bit more reflection before clicking on post.

I hope it's over too, but I have my doubts. On this forum it seems like what is dumb may never die, but rises again, dumber and less coherent.

I'm in no way making light of the pure villainy that is defending Tywin's response to Tysha. However, I did find a sick, sardonic humor in the fact that this Tywin defense thread and the "Sansa psychopath Portrait" thread are simultaneously active.

Yep, faith in humanity=gone...

If you guys are really offended it might be a good idea to start reporting people, I am reading through the thread now, its some heavy stuff.

I mist confess, the Tywin thread (what the fuck?) coming on the same day as this (tw: gang rape, destruction of faith in humanity) has wrecked my supply of spoons for today. I just want to crawl into bed.

I had not heard of that, is it just me or does india have a major womens rights issue?

Basically this one Tywin fanboy is trying to excuse all of Tywins reprehenisble acts, including putting Robb on the same level as Tywin.

well, there were a couple of posters who took the "the Tysha rape sent an effective message, and it makes complete sense" angle of debate. That's what got me legitimately pissed off (so E Ro- when you inquired about things to say that would provoke me, that's a good example of how to do it).

Archived