Confessions: Game Edition v.3

Florina Laufeyson

No judgment here, Florina.

To continue from the other thread, I think both Cat and Robb made mistakes and I don't dislike either of them for it. Though I still sigh a bit when I think about Robb sending back Theon.

I confess I love Bran but find his chapters dull. I just love him, though. Not loving the whole warging Hodor thing though.

No judgment here, Florina.

To continue from the other thread, I think both Cat and Robb made mistakes and I don't dislike either of them for it. Though I still sigh a bit when I think about Robb sending back Theon.

I confess I love Bran but find his chapters dull. I just love him, though. Not loving the whole warging Hodor thing though.

However by the time Theon reaches Pyke the last of the long ships are coming in, which implies Baelon would have invaded even with Theon as a hostage, so it only really made a difference reguarding Winterfell. also Robb had a good point, who better to treat with Balon than his last living son?? yes true any banerman will have done, however this would have goven Balon a hostage.. so was it really that big a mistake?

I confess i couldnt find a movie to watch so i watched episodes of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Dont judge me! :leaving:

I secretly love to watch those episodes...they make me feel warm and happy inside. Judging myself... -_-

I confess, when I see Bumps! post in the forum I always get the urge to turn on my Nintendo 64 and kick some a** on Super Smash Bros. :)

I confess, I lost respect for some of my friends when they refused to read ASOIAF because they feel the books are too long. :dunno:

I secretly love to watch those episodes...they make me feel warm and happy inside. Judging myself... -_-

I confess, when I see Bumps! post in the forum I always get the urge to turn on my Nintendo 64 and kick some a** on Super Smash Bros. :)

I confess, I lost respect for some of my friends when they refused to read ASOIAF because they feel the books are too long. :dunno:

OMG same , I have so many freinds who are all like naa boks are booring, what fantasy is for children, there way to long. but F them it's their loss, idiots!!!

Aww hell yeah Tippy! MLP forever!

OMG same , I have so many freinds who are all like naa boks are booring, what fantasy is for children, there way to long. but F them it's their loss, idiots!!!

Hecky yes! That mess grinds my gears! ASOIAF is that ish! Sometimes it forces me to question my friendships...like why do I socialize with these people?? :unsure:

Aww hell yeah Tippy! MLP forever!

I even have a MLP t-shirt! I wear it proudly! I blame it on the fact that I babysit a lot, but the truth is...I'm nerdy.

That one wasnt on On Demand...

The Artist is on Netflix.....I might watch that actually (it is really shitty weather out here, and I kind of don't want to leave)

lol, i was never that into smash bros.....I play the Kirby games that are basically for babies (the ones where you can't die)

Archived