Confessions: Game Edition v.3

Florina Laufeyson

I confess I do not know how to report the whole thread. I heard that any "Report" button actually reports the whole thread, not the individual post, but why would each post have its own button then?

You click the report button on the OP and mention in the form that the whole thread has gone way off the rails.

I confess that since y'all are in game forums now, that you should come to EG 35 and vote! I fought hard to get Sansa's 'My skin has turned to porcelain, to ivory, to steel' and Jaime's 'Sansa Stark is my last chance for honor' on the list.

There are also quotes from Jon, Stannis, Vargo, Lady Olenna, Tyrion and Dolorous Edd on the list!

Come vote for your favorite quote from ASOS!!!!!!!!

Yeah...shameless marketing. MST just wishes he got here first! :P

I confess that we are waiting breathlessly for Bucky to weigh in.....

On everything.

Since I must now wield the whip of propriety that she has scorned!

[sneaks away with whip of propriety. Confesses that Bucky missed all of Bex's evil chat posts]

I confess that I'm not sure whether I would have been able to read the series anywhere near as quickly if I had a physical copy rather than my Kindle edition. There were no large, cumbersome books, no pinning back pages, no flicking through after losing the page.

Heh, I had thought of that. You confessors should come out of your shell and participate on the rest of Forum Games stuff :)

I have been meaning to for a while, I did do some voting in the quotes game thingey. I will look around today, see whats up.

I confess, I really dont like the whole others part of the story.

I confess that I'm not sure whether I would have been able to read the series anywhere near as quickly if I had a physical copy rather than my Kindle edition. There were no large, cumbersome books, no pinning back pages, no flicking through after losing the page.

I confess, I have the kindle version of the books and a physical copy of them as well.

I confess I feel bad that I've been disagreeing with so many of your confessions. :(

but...

I also confess that I love a book in my hands! Even the big clunkers that hardcover ASoIaF books are. Make it an old book with old book smell, and I'm in heaven.

I have been meaning to for a while, I did do some voting in the quotes game thingey. I will look around today, see whats up.

I confess, I really dont like the whole others part of the story.

I feel like you must have participated in the Kings and Queens game that Stannis won. That was glorious, he came so close to losing but rallied back to victory! (foreshadowing?! :P)

I feel like you must have participated in the Kings and Queens game that Stannis won. That was glorious, he came so close to losing but rallied back to victory! (foreshadowing?! :P)

Was that the quotes one a while back? I received a pm looking for aid, but by the time I got there stannis had already won, then there was another one more recently that I voted in. But those are the only games I have played. And confessions, witch really isnt a game at all.

Was that the quotes one a while back? I received a pm looking for aid, but by the time I got there stannis had already won, then there was another one more recently that I voted in. But those are the only games I have played. And confessions, witch really isnt a game at all.

No, guess you weren't there. It wasn't quotes, but the people themselves.

I confess I feel bad that I've been disagreeing with so many of your confessions. :(

Mayhaps you're just a contrarian! Heh. ;)

I also confess that I love a book in my hands! Even the big clunkers that hardcover ASoIaF books are. Make it an old book with old book smell, and I'm in heaven.

*Recoils on horror*

I confess that I read probably 10x as much with my Kindle as I ever did before. I confess that I wouldn't read as much without my Kindle. I confess that I really dislike physical books and always have. They are nicer to look at though.

I thought you did not believe in heaven. But I confess you confessing to believe in something else. :leer:

I confess, I will never get tired of defending my king, but rebuting the same arguments over and over again is starting to wear on me.

This is the right moment to start enjoying the Games. :)

I confess that I read probably 10x as much with my Kindle as I ever did before. I confess that I wouldn't read as much without my Kindle. I confess that I really dislike physical books and always have. They are nicer to look at though.

You are making me cry. :crying:

Lol, yea I wasnt there. It seems stannis wins alot of these games.

Too many. I did not know there were that many Stannis loyalists before a set of games where they suddenly sprouced up.

Archived