Confessions: Game Edition v.3

Florina Laufeyson

lol, i was never that into smash bros.....I play the Kirby games that are basically for babies (the ones where you can't die)

I was really into the Kirby games until my boyfriend at the time forced me to "branch out". I became "Killer Kirby" and began to beat all the guys on Smash Bros. during our drunken dorm parties... needless to say, I was banned! :)

Pokemon all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pokemon Stadium is my ish as well!

I confess that I want to change the phrase above my avatar but don't know how??

I don't remember how I did it. Give me a sec.

I also confess that there seem to be very solid freind groups on this forum and I would like to know more about how that all works?

We argue with one another and defend one another...eventually it just happens. :)

I confess, when Bran was pushed from the tower...I was hooked on this series.

I confess that after seeing someone say that Tywin having Tysha gangraped was an acceptable social lesson I sincerely got the urge to tell that person to punch himself in the mouth.

I hate when people whitewash Sansa saying she was never selfish. She was incredibly self-centered in the first book, and it doesn't matter that she was only eleven. I was eleven once as well and knew that if someone threatened to kill my sister I was supposed to defend her and I sure as hell wouldn't hang out with or continue to admire that person.. One of the main points of her story arc is that she changes from this person into someone who looks out for other people and wants to help. The girl was never a damn angel and it takes away from character to say that she was always this kind person.

I confess to still playing Pokemon Crystal on my gameboy advance.

I also feel that after seeing this picture, I feel like I have to publicly retract my statement that I do not find Benedict Cumberbatch attractive"

http://25.media.tumb...c3p7zo1_500.jpg

I confess that after seeing someone say that Tywin having Tysha was an acceptable social lesson I sincerely got the urge to tell that person to punch himself in the mouth.

Yea, I just happened to come back on and saw someone challenge one of my posts with more justifications. I'm thinking about reporting the whole thread.

Yea, I just happened to come back on and saw someone challenge one of my posts with more justifications. I'm thinking about reporting the whole thread.

Yeah, some of those arguments were just...

And then some people have the audacity to say it had no negative affects on Tyrion like wtf I hate when people disregard emotional abuse.

Yeah, some of those arguments were just...

And then some people have the audacity to say it had no negative affects on Tyrion like wtf I hate when people disregard emotional abuse.

Actually, the "Tysha was just a common girl and didn't matter to Tywin" is what's most infuriating to me.

Actually, the "Tysha was just a common girl and didn't matter to Tywin" is what's most infuriating to me.

As if that somehow justifies what he did. If anything, it proves exactly how heartless this man is, that he would intentionally go out of his way to torture a common girl who means nothing to him. :bang:

To change your title (that's the text above your profile pic), go to My Settings->Profile Settings. You'll see a textbox titled Member Title. Fill in what you please. :)

And I'm pretty sure you have to have over seven hundred posts to do it.

I also confess that there seem to be very solid freind groups on this forum and I would like to know more about how that all works?

Honestly most people are pretty nice here. :)

I confess that before I joined here some people had linked me to uh... some fairly dubious threads... and I used to think this place was no good. I'm glad that I was proved wrong.

I confess people who want Tyrion and Tysha to get together confuse me.

And I'm pretty sure you have to have over seven hundred posts to do it.

Oh yeah, I was Council Member when I changed mine.

Honestly most people are pretty nice here. :)

I confess that before I joined here some people had linked me to uh... some fairly dubious threads... and I used to think this place was no good. I'm glad that I was proved wrong.

Sometimes, I am tempted to just cut and run-maybe move to LJ or tumblr but then what would my harem do without me?

I confess people who want Tyrion and Tysha to get together confuse me.

I confess, some people make me wish I could punch them through my screen.

That Tywin thread is insane.

I'm not justifying it, I agree with you that it is terrible! I'm trying to get you to see it from the view of Tywin. He did not care what was done, only for the outcome. The outcomes were usually favourable no? Extinguishing 2 houses gained the fear and respect of the west when they were considered a joke in the previous generation. Sacking King's Landing and killing the royal babies ensured a more favorable view from Robert.

His morals are therefore terrible in our modern world but just harsh and practical in his. We see from his sister and Kevan that they did respect him. .

If I never have to hear about how we're inserting modern values into Weseteros again, it'll be too soon.

Sometimes, I am tempted to just cut and run-maybe move to LJ or tumblr but then what would my harem do without me?

Yeah, I got linked to all sorts of sexist and other dubious posts and I was like, "This place is a cesspool." I didn't know there were reasonable people here, too. Like you, WK. ;)

I confess that you can't leave. I know that E-Ro's heart would be broken, and what would we do without you?

I confess that people who defend the gang rape of Tysha in any way disgust me. Having an opinion other than "it was disgusting and 100% wrong" means that there is something wrong with you.

I confess that I think that Tyrion was emotionall and sexually abused by the experience, but it was still a rape he participated in. I didn't get the feeling he feared for his life or that he was being forced, he was just ordered to.

I confess to still playing Pokemon Crystal on my gameboy advance.

This requires no confession! <3 Pokemon! :P

I confess that I read "craven" in a newspaper article today and spent the rest of the article thinking about Sam and ASOIAF!

I confess that people who defend the gang rape of Tysha in any way disgust me. Having an opinion other than "it was disgusting and 100% wrong" means that there is something wrong with you.

But Tywin had reasons! Why doesn't anyone care that Tywin had reasons! It's just so unfair! Everybody is just hating on Tywin! *sarcasm*

Edit: I thought I was making stuff up with the sarcasm, but...

I'm trying to make you understand WHY he did it. Is it still wrong? You can see for yourself. Not a single person agrees with what he has done regarding Tysha. But before you throw stones try to at least think about the reasons of why he did so.

It is easy to talk as if you were a saint now. But honor is a hard road to take if you were in charge of a kingdom. All romanticism is thrown out the window if you place yourself in the situation of a real war.

Seriously people don't even bother to try and put themselves in the situation of the characters. You don't even have to agree with their actions, just try to know their reasons for doing so.

I confess that when I first read AGoT I quite liked Robert. It wasn't a big thing but I thought a lot more positively towards him than I do now.

I confess that sometimes I see the benefits of a Targ monarchy even if I don't particularly like the Targs, other than the really good ones.

I confess I do not know how to report the whole thread. I heard that any "Report" button actually reports the whole thread, not the individual post, but why would each post have its own button then?

Archived