Confessions: Game Edition v.3

Florina Laufeyson

I confess I am tired of listening about Stannis' awesomeness.

:agree:

Me, too.

Sounds like it's time for E-Ro's "Stannis' greatest hits!" ;)

I confess that sometimes I like Stannis because I feel sorry for him and sometimes I like him because he's like an unshakable force in Westeros.

I confess that sometimes the Stannis love has gone just a little overboard! :P

Well, you asked.

"It may be that we shall lose this battle," the king said grimly. "In Braavos you may hear that I am dead. It may even be true. You shall find my sellswords nonetheless."

The knight hesitated. "Your Grace, if you are dead — "

" — you will avenge my death, and seat my daughter on the Iron Throne. Or die in the attempt."

Ser Justin put one hand on his sword hilt. "On my honor as a knight, you have my word."

Stannis bristled at that. "I defeated your uncle Victarion and his Iron Fleet off Fair Isle, the first time your father crowned himself. I held Storm's End against the power of the Reach for a year, and took Dragonstone from the Targaryens. I smashed Mance Rayder at the Wall, though he had twenty times my numbers. Tell me, turncloak, what battles has the Bastard of Bolton ever won that I should fear him?"

"Bolton has blundered," the king declared. "All he had to do was sit inside his castle whilst we starved. Instead he has sent some portion of his strength forth to give us battle. His knights will be horsed, ours must fight afoot. His men will be well nourished, ours go into battle with empty bellies. It makes no matter. Ser Stupid, Lord Too-Fat, the Bastard, let them come. We hold the ground, and that I mean to turn to our advantage."

Yall just been stannised.

No, please, spare us this.

I confess that sometimes I like Stannis because I feel sorry for him and sometimes I like him because he's like an unshakable force in Westeros.

I confess I feel sorry for many characters that little people are, like Penny, Lysa etc. But I cannot find any pity for Stannis. And I do not confess it, I state it because I am not ashamed to say so.

I confess that sometimes the Stannis love has gone just a little overboard! :P

Noooo, what makes you think so? :rofl:

Sorry, I would tone it down, if I knew how. Im just to passionate. Tell you what, when everyone ha saccepted that stannis would make the best king of westeros I will stop ;)

Only, you know, he would not.

E-Ro didn't.... as seen above.

@E-Ro: you don't know how to slow down? Read another book, not just ASoIaF. Get a hobby - other than posting here.

There are so many possibilities.

And no, I won't post that Stannis would make the best king of Westeros. Why should I? It'd be a little bit like feeding a troll. And it wouldn't be my opinion either.

Sorry for my hard words, but I felt they had to be said.

@E-Ro: you don't know how to slow down? Read another book, not just ASoIaF. Get a hobby - other than posting here.

I have many hobbies, and I dont read as much as I should, but there really arent many books im into out there.

Also the ignore button is your freind.

<hugs sis back>

I'm ill, and I normally come here to have fun, to talk to *you*.

There are so many Stannis-threads in the main part of the forum.

A joke doesn't get better told for the third time.... and so it is for me with seeing "Stannis!" everywhere.

I liked TDKR too. The bleakness, the chanting, the fiery bat... It also also somewhat illogical and scientifically... let's say "ncorrect."

Ha, that's more of an understatement than "Tywin was not a good man". And plotholes. And Batman's killer powers or regeneration. And his Strangled By The Red String romance with Catwoman.And that ending.

Archived