Rickon's arrival and its impact on Sansa.

TheeMikeHoncho

If we're going to go into semantics with who's legitimate and the heir and stuff for the North, then we should remember that Robb made Jon his heir, and released him from his vows.

Robb never had that authority not as King of the North nor does any king. Mens laws stop at the wall. There is no one that can release Jon from his vows and that is why no one has ever been released from their vows before.

How about at Casterly Rock which is right next to the Clegane lands. Sansa and Sandor in place (romantic here).

I listed that as a potential destination for her. But I think it's more likely she ends up Casterly Rock with Tyrion than Sandor. Sandor might become Sansa's protector one more time and I even could see a kiss(dying kiss) exchanged, but I see almost no chance of a marriage in their future.

I'm almost entirely certain that Sansa will not end up with Tyrion, and I'm positive that Sansdor will never come to fruition either. I'm not sure where these theories are coming from, what the shit?

As to the OP, if Rickon makes it back to the mainland it will only impact Sansa insofar as to reawaken her familial/house obligations. She will maneuver around LF (perhaps by shedding Alayne's skin publicly?), who will almost certainly try to convince Sansa that Rickon is a fake, but Sansa won't take the bait and she will leave the Vale. Perhaps she'll have an army and alliances with her, I think that depends on what Aegon/JC's plan is in regards to the Vale. Either way, she will want to help/protect young Rickon. She might be learning how to play the GOT, but she won't come to push/shove to acquire Winterfell from her brothers.

First post!

If the Starks tell Stannis that they declare for him if he leaves the godwoods alone, Stannis will happily agree and take some complaints from Mel/Selyse.

He told Jon he would legitimize him and declare him lord of Winterfell only if he burned the godswood. So no, your wrong.

I don't get all the Sansa/Sandor love here. I do think their paths may very well cross again but not in a romantic fashion. I mean isn't Sandor either Undead (the gravedigger on quiet Isle) or dead dead?

why would GRRM go to such great lengths to develop their relationship (and arya's) without it coming to some kind of fruition later? he's alive, he's healing, he's doing hard labor so he's still strong, and he's going to go find Sansa after hearing that Brienne is trying to locate her.

why would GRRM go to such great lengths to develop their relationship (and arya's) without it coming to some kind of fruition later? he's alive, he's healing, he's doing hard labor so he's still strong, and he's going to go find Sansa after hearing that Brienne is trying to locate her.

I think the majority of their interactions were to develop Sandor's story arc, not to set up a possible romance in the future between them.

I don't get all the Sansa/Sandor love here. I do think their paths may very well cross again but not in a romantic fashion. I mean isn't Sandor either Undead (the gravedigger on quiet Isle) or dead dead?

I think Sansa's part in Sandor's story arc was just to set him on his road to redemption.

UnSandor's final purpose in going to be to slay his brother ungregor at Cerci's trial by the faith as the faith's champion,

The only way I see Sansa and unSandor coming back together if if somehow the Mad Mouse steals Sansa away from LF and the Vale and tries to drag her back to Kings Landing as a prisoner. Then maybe UnSandor runs into them and he rescues her. But that's a long shot. And still not a romantic thing. He's dead people!!

We never actually saw The Hound die, it is very possible that the Septon of the Quiet Isle healed Sandor rather than bringing him back to life.

I don't see it especially after that interview he gave when he was surprised about the San/San love by fans. He went on to say how this is a disturbed individual(Sandor). He could be throwing people off the trail, but it seems unlikely to materialize in a romantic sense

We never actually saw The Hound die, it is very possible that the Septon of the Quiet Isle healed Sandor rather than bringing him back to life.

We never actually saw him die on screen is a point well taken, especially in this series. I just thought his condition as feverish with an infected wound and asking Arya for the gift of mercy points to him being past that. We can agree he is on the Quiet Isle with the undead septon.

Winter'sHerold catch that the Hound is dead, Sandor Clegane lives anew was awesome.

I sincerely doubt that Sansa will wind up with Tyrion at the end. She's an unwilling participant in a forced marriage with someone she finds repulsive, and who is a member of a family she hates. She might grow to be on civil terms with Tyrion but happily married? No. And an ending that concluded with Sansa being forced to remain with a man she at best pities, at worst loathes, is far more "downer" than "bittersweet."

Sansa might well never marry, or marry someone not Tyrion and not Sandor, but whatever happens, my primary ship for her is Sansa/Happiness. I want to see her and the other surviving Starks rebuild Winterfell and rule the North wisely and well.

I listed that as a potential destination for her. But I think it's more likely she ends up Casterly Rock with Tyrion than Sandor. Sandor might become Sansa's protector one more time and I even could see a kiss(dying kiss) exchanged, but I see almost no chance of a marriage in their future.

I don't see Sansa ending up with Tyrion anymore, I used to, but not anymore. I kinda like the "virgin queen" path for, her as well as the dying kiss from Sandor, with him being somewhat of a Florian for her. Sandor has to die, he has come a long way but he has done too much wrong to live.

Sansa will marry Aegon in a pact that will increase Littlefinger's power in the realm that still recognizes the Iron throne as its seat. Also, he is still the lord protector of the vale, he can deliver the Vale armies to Aegon in exchange. Jon connington's last chapter in ADWD mentions that Dorne and the Vale are the only two that have not committed any troops to any engagements and need to be sought as allies. Aegon will become king and Sansa will be his queen. Poetic as Cersei seems to have made it her objective to bully Sansa as much as Joff did.

Sansa will marry Aegon in a pact that will increase Littlefinger's power in the realm that still recognizes the Iron throne as its seat. Also, he is still the lord protector of the vale, he can deliver the Vale armies to Aegon in exchange. Jon connington's last chapter in ADWD mentions that Dorne and the Vale are the only two that have not committed any troops to any engagements and need to be sought as allies. Aegon will become king and Sansa will be his queen. Poetic as Cersei seems to have made it her objective to bully Sansa as much as Joff did.

The Sansa as the queen to bring Cersei down theory always did catch my eye, especially after Aegon invaded Westeros. Even more so since, you know, a Targaryen prince "kidnapped" a trueborn Stark lady,and in this case, it would be a completely turn-around, with the Stark delivering half of the realm to the Targaryen prince, and not war and woe.

I think it would be cool if Sansa ends up ruling Casterly Rock (and not as Tyrion's wife) after what the Lannisters put her through. I don't think it will happen, but if the Starks ally with the Targaryens they might grant it to her.

Also, I don't get the whole Sansa and Sandor thing. One, he is lowborn. Two, he scares her.Three, he's probably dead or undead.

the sansa and sandor thing i can see happening simply because she is learning to appreciate the inner beauty, life is not a song and beauty on the outside covers the evil within. she feels safe around him and he is learning a new path as the gravedigger. he is a lord (now gregor is dead) he can easily be awarded more lands or whatever. who is there to marry sansa off? at this point she will be able to marry whoever she wants! think rickon will object? bran? jon snow? there is a real world beauty to her losing that dreamy innocence and maturing into a strong woman.

Archived