Yezzan's grotesques.

Mrs.Grumpy

Hi everyone.

I just want to talk about Yezzan's grotesques :laugh:

But I wonder where are they come from ? I'll be fast !

Lazy people need only read the bold color parts...

But he was said to be the richest man in Yunkai, and he had a passion for grotesques; his slaves included a boy with the legs and hooves of a goat, a bearded woman, a two-headed monster from Mantarys, and a hermaphrodite who warmed his bed at night. “Cock and cunny both,” Dick Straw told them. “The Whale used to own a giant too, liked to watch him fuck his slave girls. Then he died. I hear the Whale’d give a sack o’ gold for a new one.”

As you notice; a boy with the legs and hooves of a goat = a satyr.

Is it a trait for his own people ?

I don't know why but my bet is on ''Land of the Shrykes''. We've seen this place on TLOIAF.

a bearded woman = well she would be just a random woman with a beard but I think she's from Ibben. Arya has already seen an Ibbenese woman with a mustache.

a two-headed monster from Mantarys = As the quote said, she's from Mantarys, ''a city of monsters''. Creepy :uhoh:

a hermaphrodite who warmed his bed at night = hmmm I don't know. Any ideas ? :dunno:

The Whale used to own a giant too = I'm pretty sure he's just a random guy. He cannot be an actual giant, right ?

• 4 months later...

Sweets may not be a Targaryen, but she may be Valyrian heritage because of the purple eyes, which is a trait that is strongly associated with not just the Targaryens but anyone descended from the lords of Valyria (including the Velaryons of Driftmark).

Archived