IF ALL STARKS DIE

First of My Name

GRRM is merciless with the way he kills of central characters in such rapid succession (it never rains death, it pours), but I honestly can't see him killing all the Stark kids. That being said Arya's tale has become something of a stalemate and I can't really see where it is going. Rickon is only a minor character in truth but Davos has been sent off to find him... even so you can't see him having a massive bearing on the future of the Song. At least you can see where Bran's story arc is progressing, and we know Sansa will have a great political worth come the next book.

I can't see them all surviving but I expect at least two of them - plus Jon - will.

Then this will be proven true

Dar·win·ism (därprime.gifwibreve.gif-nibreve.gifzlprime.gifschwa.gifm)

n.

A theory of biological evolution developed by Charles Darwin and others, stating that all species of organisms arise and develop through the natural selection of small, inherited variations that increase the individual's ability to compete, survive, and reproduce. Also called Darwinian theory.

Unless Arya stops being no one...and starts being a Stark.

I'll cry for Jon and I'll cry for Arya.

I'll be sorry for Bran and a little bit sad about Rickon and Sansa. But in the end it might only be my favorite Starks who die.

Bit it's individual fates I' m interested in, not Houses

I actually think it would be kind of cool. But, it would turn the novels into the story about the death of a great house. And this is not the story of the end of Winter or whatever...is the Song of Ice and Fire. So, I really don't think that is what is going to happen.

No, remember the words, there must always be a Stark in Winterfell. The lone wolf dies but the pack survives.

There'll be a resolution anyhow, a Stark reunion has been what half of the readers have wanted since book 1.

I don't think we will have a Stark family reunion with all the remaining members present, but at least i hope we have some of them seing each other again, like Arya and Sansa, or Arya and Jon.

And i agree that not all of them are going to die, at least one of them has to survive.

Quasi related topic: Which house is more likely to be extinguished by series end? Stark or Baratheon?

On one hand, we only have Stannis and a few bastards that could be legitimized on the Baratheon side. On the other hand, Starks are really good at getting themselves killed by not thinking ahead in the least bit.

They'll still be Baratheon bastards but I guess they dont count :(

Archived