How Will Walder Frey Meet His Maker?

Dolorous Nedd

I'm hoping he is alive at the end of the series. I want whoever is on the Iron Throne ( so long as it isn't a Lannister) to take his lands and title away. I want him to suffer horribly for many, many years with no end in sight. Death is too good for him.

The first time I read through the series, I had no idea about the RW, but I thought something fishy was up due to the conversation between Jaime and Roose. However, Sandor and Arya were going to arrive soon, and the Hound is worth 100 Freys in a fight and I thought Nymeria's 200 wolf pack would descend on the Twins.

If he dies of old age I'll be so underwhelmed.

Oh, but that isn't necessarily the easy way out for him. Let him see the Twins razed, his lands divided between his neighbors, his most trusted accomplices in crime killed, those left alive stripped of any titles (no "ser" for you, Frey!); a spectacular downfall of a house formerly known as Frey (yeah, abolish the name and sigil as well). Let him ponder on that inside his cell, and ensure that he has the best care available, so he can contemplate the outcome of his betrayal for many years to come.

Archived