How Will Walder Frey Meet His Maker?

Dolorous Nedd

How he dies isn't important, It's what happens after his death that is. Right now the old sod is the only thing stopping his Brood from tearing eachother for pieces for advancement.

The Freys will destroy themselves after his death or at least the survivors will be weak enough to be mopped up by a third party.

I think he will just die in his castle, obviously it would be good if one of the Starks avenged Robb, but its not really possible.

I saw someone suggest that Arya would warg Nymeria and use the wolf pack to take down the Freys... not sure that's very likely, would be awesome though.

Choking on Frey Pie courtesy of Lord too-fat-to-sit-on-a-horse.

Though seriously, he's going to kick the bucket of old age, then the remaining Freys will desimate each other and Olyvar will become the new Lord of the Crossing, after changing his surname to that of his mother.

My hope is that Arya gives him and all the other Freys "the gift" of the pointy end, followed by a culinary session by Lord-too-fat.

The alternative being GREATJON Umber breaking free from his chains per his sigil and pummeling and throtteling his way accross the Twins.

I think however Walder Heffner will die peacefully in his sleep (with his wife's mouth...you know the rest), thinking to the end his family has won. Unfortunately for the Freys the infighting will start right after that and it will help the further fall of the Freys.

He will die Tyrion's dream death.

What was it? In a warm bed and belly full of wine with a mouth around his wang.

Sounds about it. Lord Walder is already old, now someone must only get him drunk, cut off his cock and stuff it in his mouth.

I got to the Red Wedding on my reread today and it was actually even more sad than the first time. It got me to thinking how will the horrible Walder Frey die and who will do it. I have a feeling GRRM will have something very special planned for such a hideous creature as he. I'm betting it will either be Bran or Arya who does it. The most fitting death would be for Bran to warg Nymeria's pack and have him ripped apart in front of many of his children. I could also live with him being roasted by a dragon that Bran wargs. He should certainly die at the hands of a Stark or Jon Snow.

He's a survivor. The man will die of old age, on his 100th birthday.

Archived