Your Dream POV Character(s)

Faceless Assassin

I want a Varys POV Epilogue when the series is done. The last chapter ever with arguably the most interesting character in the series? Who is he really? Where is he from? What does he truly want? Who is he truly backing? So many questions regarding Varys. One chapter is all I'm asking for here GRRM! Just one, the very last, to lay rest to all these menacing questions!!!! :)

I want a Varys POV Epilogue when the series is done. The last chapter ever with arguably the most interesting character in the series? Who is he really? Where is he from? What does he truly want? Who is he truly backing? So many questions regarding Varys. One chapter is all I'm asking for here GRRM! Just one, the very last, to lay rest to all these menacing questions!!!! :)

That would be pretty ace

Willas Tyrell. i wanna read about someone that..yeah, suffered problem and was hurt (like 99% of the cast) but that overcame his problems. someone who doens't spend all his time complainign about his height or his sex or his social status or his past. someone who's rich and capable and aware but also SATISFIED.

the only character who came close to these standards is Rodrick Harlaw (conscious, well-educated, intelligent, not afraid to say what he thinks..but also lonely, not ambitious, indifferent to the power)

i'd like to see a Willas Tyrell POV if he's going to be a brilliant, HAPPY fellow.

No POV I could think of will be more wonderful than one from Stannis, though we won't ever get a POV from him since GRRM said specifically that no king will ever get a POV but seeing inside his head for once would be something rather special. To be fair though, Stannis is one of the most seen kings in the series if not the most and we already get great knowledge of his character due to this.

So much this...

Many good suggestions so far. I think some maester would be interesting, to know how they think and where their true loyalty lies. The problem though is that so many of the "major" maesters have died so its hard to pick one suitable candidate but perhaps Marwyn or Gormon. I think Marwyn would be interesting, I mean he is a maester and yet at odds with the order itself.

Archived