Your Dream POV Character(s)

Faceless Assassin

For me it was always Melisandre, which I received, although only a single chapter so far. Beyond that, the others are probably too spoiler filled to be realistic (i.e., Varys, Littlefinger, Ashara Dayne, etc.). I would have liked to have had Tywin Lannister's POV, if we are including departed characters.

Jorah Mormont - Especially now with his badass demon tattoo! I'd love to hear his thoughts on all his misdeeds. Just one chapter is all I need, then he can either be my favorite character ever like I want him to be, or I'll have to let him go.

Rickon Stark - The little kid has lost his entire family. He's wild and scared and sad. I'd love a POV from such a small child, to get a sense of how all that has deeply affected him.

• Petyr Baelish - Does a lot you wouldn't expect
  • Varys - The same reason
  • Loras - Maybe just 1 chapter so we know what came of him after he took the injuries.
  • Howland Reed (or any cannogman) - I don't think the Reeds have done as little as it appears
  • Darkstar -What's he up to?

Nope, I like my men mysterious

Osha: We get to see Rickon

Osha, yes, but not to see Rickon. I just want to know more about her.

Ser Pounce.

But seriously, Queen of Thornes-- I want to hear her get truthy in the that only old people can.

YES! I love the Oueen of Thrones and I really want to know what she is all about.. and I do want to know about the Targ she was supposed to marry but did everything to prevent this. Was is Aemon, Egg?

Archived