Your Dream POV Character(s)

Faceless Assassin

A POV from Quaithe would be cool, or marywn the mage. I liked Melisandras chapter, and those 2 would probably be similar. So would a Bloodraven POV.

Non-magical povs though? Either Tommen or Myrcella, even tho i think they will both die. Also any Northern POV would be awesome, maybe one of the glovers or umbers, or a mountain clan character. Tytos Blackwood pov would be awesome. In the South, maybe garlan tyrell, would get insight into the florent understory and a cool look into the fight against Euron. Or maybe the evenstar?

Brynden Tully, Margaery Tyrell, Stannis Baratheon, Meera Reed/Howland Reed, Rickon Stark (in the future, like an epilogue).

I don't want LF or Varys or Doran or Euron, their plans would be revealed and it would be no fun.

But I don't think we'll see any new POVs, I think I read that somewhere. GRRM is gonna start merging POVs and stop introducing new characters.

But I don't think we'll see any new POVs, I think I read that somewhere. GRRM is gonna start merging POVs and stop introducing new characters.

GRRM says many things, but then changes his mind for the greater good of the story. Let's keep hope alive. Maybe he will merge many POV's which will leave room for a few new ones. :D

Archived