What is Your Most Crackpot Theory v.4

Joffrey was a warg, and he warged into Tywin, but Tywin merely overpowered Joffrey's consciousness and pushed it into a dark corner. Then Joffrey experienced Tywin's death and warged into Osney Kettleblack while he was being tortured for weeks, although he briefly warged into Kevan Lannister as he lay dying, thereby gaining Kevan's knowledge that he is an abomination born of incest. It's there if you read between the lines.

Hm.... first one I can think of contains some astronomy fail, but here goes:

Bits from the Red Comet will crash down and be used as metal for the forging of Lightbringer 2.0. Yes, I know comets don't work like that, but... uh... magic.

Also: Ned is just hiding, or the whole series from the last Ned chapter (or maybe the one before that) are just one enormous fever dream of Ned's, and at the end of the series he wakes up, it seems like everything's going to work out better this time around... and then Ned dies of that fever.

Or Ned is also a warg and warged into that mysterious one-eared black tom. And greatly enjoyed scratching up Tywin Lannister's clothes, pissing on the Iron Throne before Joffrey sat on it,...

The "younger, more beautiful queen" was Lyanna, and Cersei was screwed from the beginning.

Mel made Mance(through her magical red gems) write the pink letter to make Jon ride south. She wanted Jon to go south, probably because she saw something in her fires and misinterpreted it and didn't see the stabbing coming. May be even she intended Jon to be stabbed.

That might even make sense - her wanting to have him stabbed. She looks for the legendary hero, and all she sees is (Jon) Snow, but if that comes out she'll lose her job, because she said it was Stannis. So she removes the threat to her position.

everybody dies at the end. Unnoticed characters will take over KL and the whole realm.

An interview with GRRM:

You have said several times A Song of Ice and Fire is based, in part, on The Wars of the Roses, in which the Lancasters, whose symbol was a red rose, as the Lannisters, fought against the York family, with a white rose as its emblem, like the Starks. Can we expect a similar ending for your saga?

You cannot count on that. The Lancasters and Yorks fought themselves to extinction until the Tudors came in. But the Tudors were really a new dynasty; they weren’t Lancasters. So...

An interview with GRRM:

So, are we to count on a new dynasty on the Iron Throne?

EDIT: And by this, I mean a bastard one :D [Though not a big fan of the Jon Snow on the Iron Throne cause it's his by birth]

That might even make sense - her wanting to have him stabbed. She looks for the legendary hero, and all she sees is (Jon) Snow, but if that comes out she'll lose her job, because she said it was Stannis. So she removes the threat to her position.

She might actually believe that not that Jon is the real hero she'd been looking for, but as an obstacle that stops her from seeing Stannis. Again, Mel misinterpreting everything. It wouldn't be surprising at all if the whole ordeal [from the pink letter to his stabbing] was orchestrated by Mel for another purpose: she could heal Jon and do some mumbo-jumbo to control him

So, are we to count on a new dynasty on the Iron Throne?

EDIT: And by this, I mean a bastard one :D

That actually already happened when Robert took the throne.

If we are to count on a new dynasty though, I'm backing Bronn or Aegon (which, assuming Aegon's a Blackfyre would actually fit with his inisitence on the cadet branch being distinct from the main one when making the comment about Tudors and Lancasters), I don't want Dany or Jon anywhere near that throne.

My crackpot theory? Big, and crazy, this one~

it's described here http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/81234-i-have-a-theory-about-green-black-and-blue/

If you don't want to read the wayward details, it's in the spoiler below.

Spoiler
Rhaego, the 'dead' baby, who's body is not explicitly said on how it was lost, is Azor Azhai (the stallion that mounts the world), born in Shadow (literally, and born dead for years) who will rise from the sea, with Euron Crow-Eye's sea-dropped dragon egg (fierce as a storm this prince, Dany's ferocity is derived from dragons. Otherwise she is 'just a young girl'.). The egg will hatch a blue sea dragon, which will bring blue fire to Dany's Green Rhaego and Black Drogon (I think White Viserys is dead, as it's named after her dead brother and is weaker than other 2).

In the height of war with his mother, he'll have obtained his sword of light from Stannis, plunge it into his mother (I believe the King's Blood that is soooo needed, is actually 'Blood and Fire', ergo, Targaryen blood. We've seen Dany's proof of her fire blood, she burns but lives on a huge difference from her recent ancestors who couldn't hatch dragons. Or maybe it's dragon blood, hinting that the White Viserys will die, dragon blood is compared to fire pretty literally with Drogon I believe.).

Where as how the shadows respond to 'this' Azor Azhai, I have not a clue.

Also, note it's at the height of crackpottery, so don't take me too seriously.

That actually already happened when Robert took the throne.

If we are to count on a new dynasty though, I'm backing Bronn or Aegon (which, assuming Aegon's a Blackfyre would actually fit with his inisitence on the cadet branch being distinct from the main one when making the comment about Tudors and Lancasters), I don't want Dany or Jon anywhere near that throne.

Yeah, me neither. It'd be a punishment for Jon. Dany...I don't want her to get it as she is right now[not even her last chapter in ADWD could convince me somehow that she's seeing reason].

Aegon(Blackfyre or real Targ, doesn't matter to me), I find very proud, arrogant, and if he gets power I am 90% sure he'd be no better than Joffrey. Sure, Joffrey was a coward, while Aegon has a reckless bravery[reminds me of King Bob in battle), but he still doesn't have a dash of humanity[Pisswater boy :ack: ] in him. So for the sake of the smallfolk, I'd rather he died pretty soon.

The best ending for me would be if the if 7 Kingdoms are 7 separate kingdoms again.

Littlefinger is a descendant of Bael the Bard. It's in his name: Petyr Baelish. He stole Sansa like Bael stole the Stark daughter. It was a very Baelish thing for him to do. Also, Bael's story mentions the blue winter rose. It just so happens that Sansa likes to wear blue.

B) That's a good one.

• The Kindly Man is Gerion Lannister.
  • Coldhands is Ned Stark.
  • Alleras' real name is Alleras. He is the handsome son of a commoner from Dorne and his mother is a nice lady from the Summer islands.
  • The whole story is an illusion. In reality it is a play that Varys performs for the high lords of Westeros. It is all a stage and Varys the mummer plays all the roles in a didactic manner to show the highborn what will happen if they don't behave. The stage is set at Harrenhal during the tourney. Everybody is watching as Varys portrays their negative aspect. In the last chapter of the book the show is over but instead of applause the highborn lords kill Varys. Varys the spider is in fact a reference to Arachne, a weaver that claimed to be better than Athena. Arachne weaved a tapestry depicting the flaws of the gods and as a punishment Athena transformed her to a spider.

Archived