Jons parents are Ned and Wylla, (F)Aegons parents are Rhaegar and Lyanna

Ser Grimes

Then I do not see how you could expect Elia, whose first delivery was already highly problematic, to fake a second delivery which nearly killed her - that would hardly be kept to one or two faithful servants and a presumed Martell maester (whose existence has never been even hinted).

It`s just nice theory, not plausible, but nice to believe until GRRM crushes it down. Also, I think that correct order of events in KL, TOJ during RR is still a bit blurred, so anything is possible. I think that Martin intents to give us full picture of what really happenned in WOW, or DOS.

That really doesn't change the fact that Dany was concieved during the rebellion, so after Aegon was born - Elia was pregnant and had a child before Rhaella.

I always thought that Dany was concieved the night after execution of Rickard and Brandon Stark.

I always thought that Dany was concieved the night after execution of Rickard and Brandon Stark.

She was born in 284, so no, unless Targaryen pregnancies take over a year. She was concieved right before Rhaella fled KL for Dragonstone. She was probably concieved after Aerys burned someone (Jamie recalls that that is when Aerys usually raper his wife), but not Rickard.

It`s just nice theory, not plausible, but nice to believe until GRRM crushes it down. Also, I think that correct order of events in KL, TOJ during RR is still a bit blurred, so anything is possible. I think that Martin intents to give us full picture of what really happenned in WOW, or DOS.

Well, not really "anything". Which part do you consider blurred?

She was conceived just prior the Sack and born on Dragonstone 9 months later.

Well, not really "anything". Which part do you consider blurred?

How Ned found out about Lyanna`s location? Who told him? How in one year Lyanna got kidnapped, Brandon went to KL, than Rickard from Winterfell went to KL, then they were both executed, and then Rebellion started? Do we know exactly when Aegon, Jon, Dany or even Ashara`s baby was born, and correct order of those births? What`s with Rhaella? And what with Rhaegar`s location? It seems there are too many things to be explained considering what hapenned in KL. There`s of course the chance that I may have overlooked something.

She was born in 284, so no, unless Targaryen pregnancies take over a year. She was concieved right before Rhaella fled KL for Dragonstone. She was probably concieved after Aerys burned someone (Jamie recalls that that is when Aerys usually raper his wife), but not Rickard.

You`re right. Jaime saw Rhaella the day she went to Dragonstone wounded, so that must be the night of Dany`s conception. But it would be poetically beautiful that Dany was conciecved after such attrocities such as murderings of Starks.

As for Targs pregnancy, I don`t know anything about dragon physiology and gestation period :)

Archived