Season 3 Trailer Premieres Tomorrow

Westeros

It sure was. So they're clearly expanding his character a good deal, which is a wise call. He's probably taken over the Magnar's role entirely, actually. Still, it raises questions.

How the hell does he survive the battle at Castle Black? How does he get back beyond the wall? I'm guessing that he's taken prisoner at the first battle and held in a cell until Stannis arrives. Then at some point Jon will send him out to reorganize the wildlings and bring them south. Does that mean Val is a no-show?

This would really bother me I was really looking forward to seeing Val.

This would really bother me I was really looking forward to seeing Val.

I agree, but Val isn't an important character. Her role can be given to someone the tv-viewers already know.

I'm sure she's been cast? Either way though she's not important and can be easily replaced with another character (Tormund?).

She was rumoured to be playing Val, click and click. Though, they retracted this statement after the casting company revealed her to be playing a girl named Violet, click.

It's soooo obvious that PW will be finale I'm sorry.... They have to make room for all the new cast members, Tommen needs more screen time then just starting halfway through next season.

It can be used as a reason for the martells arrival. And there's no other way to end the KL storyline. Also I'm sure in some fashion they'll show Mel's leach scene and it'd be kinda stupid if we didn't see all the fruits of that in the same season.

I'd like to go deeper but I can't spoiler tag on my ipad but if you can't see the logic you really don't understand the workings of TV very well.

It's soooo obvious that PW will be finale I'm sorry.... They have to make room for all the new cast members, Tommen needs more screen time then just starting halfway through next season.

It can be used as a reason for the martells arrival. And there's no other way to end the KL storyline. Also I'm sure in some fashion they'll show Mel's leach scene and it'd be kinda stupid if we didn't see all the fruits of that in the same season.

I'd like to go deeper but I can't spoiler tag on my ipad but if you can't see the logic you really don't understand the workings of TV very well.

We had comments from cast members, extras and other people involved in the production about the Tyrion/Sansa wedding and RW wedding. How come we heard nothing, absolutely nothing, about the PW?

I'm sure she's been cast? Either way though she's not important and can be easily replaced with another character (Tormund?).

We don't know how important she will be on the future. She is a love interest for Jon, kinda.. There is some foreshadow that indicates that she will be with Jon at the end. I dont have an opinion about it, but I don't think that she is so expendable.

Um, no you don't genius.... You're correctly assuming, just like you're incorrectly assuming about the PW.

no one has confirmed that anyone named Ramsay will even appear in the show.

There is enough evidence to back the fact that Iwan is playing Ramsay, not only stupid assumptions. A major event like the PW would need a lot of extras. Extras talk, look at the RW and the Sansa/Tyrion marriage.

There is some foreshadow in the trailer. But foreshadow is a tricky thing.

There is enough to back the fact that Iwan is playing Ramsay, not only stupid assumptions. A major event like the PW would need a lot of extras. Extras talk, look at the RW and the Sansa/Tyrion marriage.

There is absolutely NOTHING to back it other than knowing he looks the part and there's no one else for him to be.... Im sure he was around hundreds of extras this season, why haven't an of them confirmed that then?

You can argue with me all you want, but you've yet to make a good point and are just making it more rewarding for myself when episode 10 comes around and he starts choking.

There is absolutely NOTHING to back it other than knowing he looks the part and there's no one else for him to be.... Im sure he was around hundreds of extras this season, why haven't an of them confirmed that then?

You can argue with me all you want, but you've yet to make a good point and are just making it more rewarding for myself when episode 10 comes around and he starts choking.

If the PW does happen in episode 10, which I'm 99% sure about it won't, I will gladly admit that I was wrong. Will you do the same?

Archived