Season 3 Trailer Premieres Tomorrow

Westeros

Sorry but the PW will happen in the finale. It's the best way to close that story line and its also one less character they have to bring back.

As for what they put in next season, they have theon, and I see them expanding oberyns and possibly all the martells storyline in season 4.

my favortie finale is Dany getting her unsuilled army

what is the castle over a mountain next in a sea shore at 0:09?

Not pike for sure.

Considered dragonstone, but it was already shown and doesnt look the same.

I Think its the dreadfort, cause the wall have lots of point sharps.

However its not near the ocean, and it seems the case in the trailer, so im not sure

ps: if its dreadfort it is great, very much like i imagined

what is the castle over a mountain next in a sea shore at 0:09?

Not pike for sure.

Considered dragonstone, but it was already shown and doesnt look the same.

I Think its the dreadfort, cause the wall have lots of point sharps.

However its not near the ocean, and it seems the case in the trailer, so im not sure

ps: if its dreadfort it is great, very much like i imagined

It is Dragonstone

If its not Winterfell, where else could Rob and Cat be with all the carnage? I hope we don't get some more littlefingeresque hopping around the map.

Good. I really hope it's not Winterfell. Maybe its just a random battle site. I'm trying to remember if Cat and Robb go anywhere like that together but I'm drawing a blank. I don't think it's the Twins in that scene

I was under the impression that Cat and Rob were at Riverun, just because they've finally brought the Tully's in properly this season, although that doesnt explain why the place looks like its been sacked. (unless they've set this as the town outside with the main city underseige )

Maybe the writers made up a battle that the Northerners lost, to represent the Battle at Duskendale and show an example of things going awry for Robb.

Where are the Stannis fans? Though we might of had some complaints from the lack of AA.

The Sunday trailer on HBO will add another minute. And we should get more Sansa, Arya, and Bran. Along with shots of Mel, Stannis, Petyr, Brienne, Brynden, Edmure, Jojen, Meera, Rickon, Osha, Hodor, the Tyrells, and DIREWOLVES!

It is Dragonstone

My first thought was Storm's End and that they may add in the Edric Storm storyline to give Stannis some more stuff to do.

They haven't casted for Edric Storm and they may not even have room to fit this story, so it's probably more likely to be Dragonstone.

Is it just me..... or is the song used in the trailer just a perfect match for season 3...... ( referencing the events in Storm of Swords!)

The one lyric that was used: "Dig up her bones but leave the soul alone"

I see what you did there HBO.

anyone notice the people riding at 0:42?

at first i thought dothraki, but could those be our first glimpses of the dornishmen?

I doubt it. My guess it has more to do with Astapor and the dracarys scene since there is plenty of smoke.

It must be important though because scenes with several horses are very expensive and lengthy to shoot.

That was as shot of Thormund climbing the wall, no?

It sure was. So they're clearly expanding his character a good deal, which is a wise call. He's probably taken over the Magnar's role entirely, actually. Still, it raises questions.

How the hell does he survive the battle at Castle Black? How does he get back beyond the wall? I'm guessing that he's taken prisoner at the first battle and held in a cell until Stannis arrives. Then at some point Jon will send him out to reorganize the wildlings and bring them south. Does that mean Val is a no-show?

I doubt it. My guess it has more to do with Astapor and the dracarys scene since there is plenty of smoke.

It must be important though because scenes with several horses are very expensive and lengthy to shoot.

good point

it also just occurred to me that if they were dornish riders they would probably have a Martell banner with them or something...

Archived