Post your worst plausible ending.

Kingofcero

Not the worst ending: Bran a tree, Sansa & Rickon in Winterfell, Arya returns to Braavos, Jon & Dany dead, Tyrion in Castle Rock, the Iron Throne destroyed. CoTF back in the world, Others and Dragons banished, seasons balanced.

Worst ending: Dany wins.

Jon and Dany fall in love marry and rule the iron throne with Tyrion as hand. Puke.

Yeah this. Jon is my guy in these novels, Dany has her moments but Mereen was becoming WAY too boring until Drogon picked up Dany and Tyrion has been great to read. But if it ends with Jon (Ice) sitting on the Iron Throne with the love of his life Daenerys (Fire), along with his friend Tyrion Lannister as Lord of Casterly Rock and Hand of the King ruling in peace and happily ever after. I shall give R'hollor an offering of ice and fire....not really, but close to it.

Just wondering what you guys think.

BTW hey king of cero

Aegon fucking Targaryen becoming king.

Euron sitting the Iron Throne. I would burn every one of the books in the series if that happens. Even him getting a dragon at any point would seriously piss me off.

The funny thing is, my prediction is that Euron stealing a dragon is what will finally bring Dany to Westeros. That's the only reason why the Greyjoys could possibly be of any relevance.

Archived