If you could tell one character anything, what would it be?

King of Winters

For some reason the 'bro' makes this hilarious

See you have to make it sound personable, like you really care. You can't just say 'Don't marry her!.' He's liable to say screw you I'm doing it anyway, the 'bro' part connects on a personal level and draws him in. lol

I would tell Ned to keep him and his daughters' butts at Winterfel

I would tell Bran to play in the Godswoods while Ned is off hunting with the King

I would tell Sansa that its dangerous to be naive in a place such as Westeros

I would tell Catelyn about R+L=J if true

I would tell Robert Baratheon that Lyanna did love Rhaegar and hope he kills himself

I would tell Jon Snow that I love him

Depends on how far back we go in the story. I'd tell Bran not to climbing "that day" and tell Ned not to go to KL. As where the story has let off, I'd tell Sansa and Arya their siblings are still alive.

If I can get my Quaithe on I'd tell Robb Stark that if he sends Theon Greyjoy to Pyke, the lad will betray him, he will lose the whole of the North, his city will burn, his people will die, and his brothers will be burned alive.

You didn't say I had to tell him something perfectly truthful. ;)

Hopefully hearing that from me *and* Cat will be enough to convince him to keep Theon close. If he doesn't lose the North, he doesn't lose Roose, he doesn't boink Jeyne, and he gets another chance at the game of thrones.

The Ironborn are made short work of with Robb still retaining the forces of Walder and Roose. Odds are he goes to The Wall in Stannis's place, per Jon's request, or perhaps they meet there. Mayhaps this could lead them into some sort of agreement. Stannis at this point was becoming more pragmatic, after Blackwater. I don't think he's ready to give up The North yet, but maybe he's ready to form a temporary alliance in order to smash Casterly Rock and send the Lannisters packing.

tell Lyanna to sit this one tourney out

Amen.

I would tell all the remaining starks where to find eachother.

I would tell Tyrion "Your the biggest man in this world.

I would say anything to Cersi....anything to wipe that smug look off her face

I would ask the sword of the morning who is the greatest fighter in the land

I would ask Howland Reed what happened in the tower that night.

I would ask the Warlock how he was made a FOOL by a 16 year old girl.

I would ask Lord Frey to please die already.

I would tell Sansa that now is a good time as any to grow up.

I would fist bump Barristan Selmy.

I would ask Renly and Stannis why they cant just get along.

I would ask Thoros of Myr to light up my Blunt with A FLAMING BLADE!

Archived