Dany's season 3 plot. Spoilers!

Longspear Ryk

Maybe they change it so that Daenerys storms Yunkai instead of fighting outside the city walls?

They sticked with the storyline of the books, as far as possible.

Some characters and scenes have been left out or shortend to reduce production cost. Adding another 'city-sacking' would actually increase the production cost by quite a lot, so i guess it wont happen.

Also: Dany taking Yunkai would basically ruin her whole 'sitting around in Meereen' arc, who would siege the city throughout s5 (or 6 if they make 2 out of ASOS) Oo

They sticked with the storyline of the books, as far as possible.

Some characters and scenes have been left out or shortend to reduce production cost. Adding another 'city-sacking' would actually increase the production cost by quite a lot, so i guess it wont happen.

Also: Dany taking Yunkai would basically ruin her whole 'sitting around in Meereen' arc, who would siege the city throughout s5 (or 6 if they make 2 out of ASOS) Oo

I don't know about the budget problems, I mean you don't have to show it on the same scale as Blackwater. It could just as easily be a few mini duels within the space of about 8-10 mins. So long as the writers and director give the impression of a larger battle, then it shouldn't really matter.

Also, perhaps she installs a puppet government who are then overthrown? This lot then want Daenerys' head on a spike in revenge for her attack and the removal of several notable slavers.

About danny: She will be in astapor in episode 1. She will take Astapor this season (probably episode 5). She will take Yunkaii in episode 10. Look at the trailer closely. Danny talks inside a house with Daario. They changed this a bit. So Jorah fighting is taking over Yunkaii.

Mereen is next season.

Watching the 2nd trailer, they will start with Meereen most certainly. There was a short cut with Jorah and one with i believe it was Daario with the arakh fighting, which can only be the sacking of Meereen

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=R4XSeW4B5Rg

0:35 seems to be Daario

1:16 is Jorah fighting within city walls in the dark, which CAN only be Meereen

The battle at Yunkai could easily incorporate a couple walls. We won't being seeing Meereen this season, because taking it is pretty much all Dany has to do next season. If she takes it at the end of season 3, they'll have to start her ADwD arc in season 4, but there is no where near enough material in there to drag it out for 2-3 seasons. Also, dragging it out for that long would be incredibly boring and tedious to show watchers. If people thought that half a season in Qarth was dull, just imagine what they'd think of two full seasons (minimum) in Meereen. It'd be overstretching too small an amount of plot.

Moreover, Dany getting from Qarth to Meereen in one season would would mean that they'd really have to rush things and stretch too much plot too thin. So rather than underdeveloping one segment of the plot and overdeveloping another, it'd be better by far to stick to the pace laid out in the books -- which, thankfully, seems to be the plan.

The clencher is that episode 10 is titled "Mhysa." That's Yunkai.

Ep 1- Buys boat, starts sailing to Astapor

Ep 2- Still on boat, conversations with Arstan and Jorah, maybe that scene where Jorah kisses Dany, arrives at Astapor at the end of episode

Ep 3- Has a look around Astapor, speaks with master slaver about Unsullied

Ep 4- Daenerys comes to Barristan Selmy and Jorah for advice about what she should do about the Unsullied

Ep 5- Daenerys does the deal with the Master slaver, gives him Drogon for Unsullied, lots of shots of her new army like in the trailer

Ep 6- Speaks with Jorah about her plan now she has the army but doesn't have Drogon, ends with the "Dracarys" scene.

Ep 7- Dany travelling from Astapor with the army, she is all astonished by how far she's come, Jorah advises her to go to Yunkai.

Ep 8- Arrival at Yunkai, meeting with the sellsword captains

Ep 9- Doesn't appear, lot of focus on Catelyn & Robb's story

Ep 10- Battle at Yunkai, clips from the trailer where Jorah is fighting, 'Mhysa' scene and all that.

Seems like a likely narrative.

I really wonder if they are going to dispose of the plot narrative that Illyrio had sent three boats to take them back to Pentos?

Will be even seen the Astapor dock scene?

It makes me wonder how the heck she meets Barristan? It's just a guess, but I think they may jettison the whole Arstan thing.

Where does Dany meet Daario? If not outside Yunkai? I know how D and D like bloody surprises and they get one there.

They'll end the season with the "Mysha" scene. She'll conquer Meereen in season 4. It is known.

BTW, could 'Dracarys' be in episode 5? The episode title is 'Kissed by Fire', after all. And considering the fact that we're probably getting Jon/Ygritte's sexy time and Sandor/Beric, Drogon burning the slavers' faces off seems to fit quite well.

Ep 1- Buys boat, starts sailing to Astapor

Ep 2- Still on boat, conversations with Arstan and Jorah, maybe that scene where Jorah kisses Dany, arrives at Astapor at the end of episode

Ep 3- Has a look around Astapor, speaks with master slaver about Unsullied

Ep 4- Daenerys comes to Barristan Selmy and Jorah for advice about what she should do about the Unsullied

Ep 5- Daenerys does the deal with the Master slaver, gives him Drogon for Unsullied, lots of shots of her new army like in the trailer

Ep 6- Speaks with Jorah about her plan now she has the army but doesn't have Drogon, ends with the "Dracarys" scene.

Ep 7- Dany travelling from Astapor with the army, she is all astonished by how far she's come, Jorah advises her to go to Yunkai.

Ep 8- Arrival at Yunkai, meeting with the sellsword captains

Ep 9- Doesn't appear, lot of focus on Catelyn & Robb's story

Ep 10- Battle at Yunkai, clips from the trailer where Jorah is fighting, 'Mhysa' scene and all that.

Ok, let me try!

EP1- Dany is already in a ship, travelling to Astapor. We learn that the dragons can fly now. Jorah convinces Dany to buy an army. Dany arrives in Astapor and meets Barristan.

EP2- No Dany

EP3- Dany meets Missandei and the slavers. They show her how they train the unsullied (and how they torture them when they disobey, I think this would be the "Walk of punishment" fom the title). They discuss the price, and Dany is left with the decision of giving them Drogon for the army.

EP4- Dany is unsure about making the deal, so she asks advice from Jorah and Barristan. Barristan gives us some exposition about Rhaegar and the Targaryens. Dany ends up accepting the deal, dracarys happens, she takes the city.

EP5- No Dany

EP6- Dany leaves Astapor, starts travelling to Yunkai. We learn about her determination of freeing all the slaves of Slaver's Bay. Jorah kisses Dany.

EP7- Arrival at Yunkai, Dany meets Daario. Jorah gets jelous and advices her not to trust him. Dany/ Jorah fight, about the kiss and Daario. Dany / Missandei sex scene.

EP8- Some meetings with the sellswords, battle/siege plans or something similar.

EP9- No Dany

EP10- Dany takes Yunkai. Mhysa scene.

I didn't include her in all the episodes, because I believe they need to stop showing every storyline in every chapter this season (S3 has like 10-12 storylines). I think her story can be told in 7 episodes...

Here's my prediction for her story this season.

Episode 1: Daenerys sails on Balerion and her dragons are shown flying and catching fish, Jorah kisses her, the ship arrives in Astapor.

Episode 2: Daenerys meets Arstan, learns about the Unsullied.

Episode 3: Daenerys talks with Kraznys mo Nakloz and seeks advice from Jorah and Arstan, Missandei is introduced.

Episode 4: N/A

Episode 5: Daenerys buys the Unsullied, sacks Astapor.

Episode 6: N/A

Episode 7: Daenerys thinks how far she's come while riding to Yunkai, introduction of Daario.

Episode 8: Daenerys grows closer to Daario and meets with the leaders of Yunkai.

Episode 9: N/A

Episode 10: Daenerys takes over Yunkai, frees the slaves, they shout Mother!

I think Ep. 4 is going to focus mainly on The Wall, and won't have time for Daenerys story. Ep. 6 will just be a break in her story after the sack of Astapor, and we all know what Ep. 9 will focus on.

She meets Arstan in Astapor. Look at the trailer. Danny and Jorah are on the boat no Arstan.

Yes that is now confirmed from the people who have seen s3 episode 1.

Apparently a scene similar to that at the docks of Qarth happens.

Also , and I may have read this wrong he introduces himself as Arstan and then , in episode 1, admits he is Barristan Selmy.

Not sure why that, but maybe it's true how he knows she is in Astapor will maybe be explained.

Apparently the Illyrio Mopatis supplying ships story is dropped.

As is Belwas.

Tho maybe he will show up in season 4.

Yes that is now confirmed from the people who have seen s3 episode 1.

Apparently a scene similar to that at the docks of Qarth happens.

Also , and I may have read this wrong he introduces himself as Arstan and then , in episode 1, admits he is Barristan Selmy.

Not sure why that, but maybe it's true how he knows she is in Astapor will maybe be explained.

Apparently the Illyrio Mopatis supplying ships story is dropped.

As is Belwas.

Tho maybe he will show up in season 4.

I read, and logical that they dropped Belwas. He was important because he was the fighter of the 2, Arstan was his squire. No that we know that is Selmy, he can take over the fighting scenes, probably for the best. it's a shame we don't see Belwas, but what we get in return is more impressive scenes with Barristan (probably fighting in Yunkaii) and imo that's more important than strong Belwas.

Archived