Who's your favourite "villain"

King of Winters

Love hating these people:

Little Finger

Cersei & Joffery ( so glad the little shit is dead, Jack Gleason's future scene will be epic )

Tywin

Roose and Ramsy Bolton

Lord Walder Frey, Black Walder and Lothar Frey

Biter

Rorge

Vargo Hoath

Did not include Theon, angry with him but he is such a conflicted person he just wanted to belong .

The Hound I don't hate him but I can't totally respect him, he didn't have to kill Micah.

Same with Jamie, he wanted to kill Bran

Mm, villains. I don't really consider Sandor and Jaime as villains, more like antiheroes, so. They're lovable. I love them.

For certified villains, well: Varys and Littlefinger. Seriously, I want to applaud them. They are such magnificent bastards.

Roose Bolton, Tywin Lannister and Euron Greyjoy are BAMFs.

I sympathize a lot with Cersei's plight. I don't really consider her a villain, but, yeah. She's cray.

Still, my favorites: our magnificences, Varys and Littlefinger.

Roose Bolton is such a magnificient bastard. His son is just another unhinged psycho, but the Lord of the Dreadfort has some class. I also laughed at how he picked his bride.

Yes, Roose is quite funny - a serious villain. I love his quirks, such as his health-nut way of leeching himself.

Roose Bolton and Ramsay Bolton-So cold, cunning, and sadistic.

Cersei-The book, and especially the show showcase her humanity in loving her children, despite her lust for power.

Littlefinger-Greatest genius and plotter in the series. Will stop at nothing to get what he wants, and hides it all behind a smiling, jovial face.

Out of the straight villains, I would chose Joffrey as he was so despicable that you always wanted to know what messed up thing he was going to do next.

Out of anti-villains/anti-heroes, Theon, Sandor, and Jaime are all pretty much some of the most fascinating characters in the entire series.

I'd have to go with Illyrio. He's smart, funny and genuinely good company, you can't help but like him even though you know that he's up too no good. He's got friends in every port from Ibb to Asshai and is rich enough to own a Volantene Triarch 8 times over and he casually messes with the politics of another continent without ever leaving his manse. Make no mistake Illyrio is he most powerful man in the known world that we have seen so far.

Victarion. When he gets his mojo back in the books, I imagine it set to a montage backed by cheesy 80's martial arts movie songs, with Moqorro as his trainer.

"You're the best.. Aro-und... Noone's ever gonna bring ya down"

Victarion. When he gets his mojo back in the books, I imagine it set to a montage backed by cheesy 80's martial arts movie songs, with Moqorro as his trainer.

"You're the best.. Aro-und... Noone's ever gonna bring ya down"

Haha I can see him curling a big ass dumbbell with his charred arm.

Archived