Bran has grown so fast!

Bran Swift

I'm pretty sure it's his hair in the show that makes him look so much younger. I mean, there's no denying that his voice has broken, but I never really noticed when it happened to Daniel Radcliffe in Harry Potter. I think he's just one of the actors in the show that looks heaps different out of costume.

HBO is probably thinking "Crap. We were so focused on the budget for this show that we didn't consider these kids may actually grow up."

They'll make it work I'm sure. Daenerys was supposed to be 14 and the actress is in her mid 20s. And think of films like Harry Potter. Besides, Bran will always be sitting so it won't be as obvious.

She suppose to be 17. And why is it so important? the timeline is much different in the show than the books.

Yeah, where are people getting this info about Bran's season 4 storyline? Nowhere have I seen this mentioned.

I didn't know which interview it is, but someone from the group of Bran (maybe osha or hodor), stated that their storyline progress much faster than the rest, and that in the next season there are info of book 5. I will look it up today who said it.

She suppose to be 17. And why is it so important? the timeline is much different in the show than the books.

I meant in the books she was 14 when the series started. I'm citing that they've already changed the ages a lot. And it's not important. That's exactly my point. Did you read my post?

Bran"I am almost a grown man".The dialouge has come true

Technically it was "I'm almost a man grown" but whatever.

I suppose he will reach the cave of the Three-Eyed Crow next season. The fight with the wights would make a nice climax.

This season will end all his SoS chapters. How will they put only 2 small chapters in the next season? Personally I think he will have a very small role in the next two books, and only become important at the end of the series.

It is going to look seriously odd when his aDwD arc comes round and we are seeing a 15/16 year old teenager sitting on some poor bloke's shoulders, particularly if his growth spurts up - I feel sorry for the actor that plays Hodor -I wonder if they'll try and work round it?
yes, I think that's the main difficulty - his being carried around does clearly imply that he's very small.

This season will end all his SoS chapters. How will they put only 2 small chapters in the next season? Personally I think he will have a very small role in the next two books, and only become important at the end of the series.

I forgot that it's only two chapters. Those two chapters could be fleshed out a bit however; he doesn't need to be in many episodes. But granted, a whole season of travelling might be a bit dull.

I forgot that it's only two chapters. Those two chapters could be fleshed out a bit however; he doesn't need to be in many episodes. But granted, a whole season of travelling might be a bit dull.

Personally I think that Bran will not be seen in WoW and we see him at the end of DoD again. If that's true, there is a big chance that next season we see Bran's whole DwD story arc. And that we don't see him again until season 8 or 9. I hope this is not true, and that they change somethings for Bran in season 4 so that we will have more Bran in the show. Maybe as you said, at the end of season 4 he will be with the 3 eyed crow, than season 5 can be about him living there, maybe exploring some new things. And if Bran is in WoW this will not be a problem.

I think its clear that rather than replace the actors, they will change the storylines. I'm expecting Rickon to be written out.

Only problem is that they can do that for a short time, like Danny in season 2, upgrading the time a little bit. But if a character should when looking at the books be absent for 5 seasons, they cannot make up storylines for that.

Archived