Petyr Baelish: the locomotive of history!

Chaircat Meow

so much that the Iron Bank has given them up in favor of a guy who hasn't got a penny to his name (Stannis).

hey now brah, Stannis may not have the most money, but hes the most badass. and he has a claim to the throne, making him inherently dangerous and powerful.

It's adorable when you fight against your own nature.

Be more like Littlefinger. Embrace it.

there will come a day when you think yourself safe and happy, but i will turn your joy to ashes in your mouth.

''Aaahh Sansaaa light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. San-sah. the sing song of a pretty bird. She was Alayne in the morning. But in my arms she was always Sansa. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Sansa at all had I love loved, one summer, her mother Catelyn. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years as Sansa was born as my age was that summer''

LF POV

see:

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/32046-lolita-light-of-my-life-fire-of-my-loins-my

:P

I could have done better but I'm tired

hey now brah, Stannis may not have the most money, but hes the most badass. and he has a claim to the throne, making him inherently dangerous and powerful.

''Badass'' ain't no currency that can pay back loans :P

And I certainly shouldn't have mentionned Stannis. Not like this thread was the least bit serious anyhow, but hey.

''Aaahh Sansaaa light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. San-sah. the sing song of a pretty bird. She was Alayne in the morning. But in my arms she was always Sansa. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Sansa at all had I love loved, one summer, her mother Catelyn. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years as Sansa was born as my age was that summer''

LF POV

see:

http://www.goodreads...-of-my-loins-my

:P

I could have done better but I'm tired

I...You have scarred me for life Sian, how could you?!

''Badass'' ain't no currency that can pay back loans :P

And I certainly shouldn't have mentionned Stannis. Not like this thread was the least bit serious anyhow, but hey.

Thats true, you cant pay loans with badass, unfortunately. But still, Stannis wasn't the worst choice they had, it could have been waaaaay worse for them.

come on. BtC created this beautiful thread to afford more space to the Stannising of that other one. I'm a few posts away from being convinced that I was wrong about the pissant all along. Please don't render this thread Proudwing, but let it truly take flight.

come on. BtC created this beautiful thread to afford more space to the Stannising of that other one. I'm a few posts away from being convinced that I was wrong about the pissant all along. Please don't render this thread Proudwing, but let it truly take flight.

That was so poetic, so beautiful. truly you have a way with words.

Archived