Favorite Character?

Queen of the Andals

Wanted to do one...ended up with five.

1) Theon Greyjoy. Was a big fan of his chapters through ACOK, and he became my favorite character after ADWD. The Reek chapters were incredible IMO, especially The Prince of Winterfell bits.

2) Stannis Baratheon. Mannis.

3) Bran Stark. I really enjoy his chapters and his story is going down a crazy, potentially dark path.

4) Victarion Greyjoy. He's a bad, bad man. Every Victarion chapter has a big fight feel to it for me.

5) Davos Seaworth. Incredibly honorable--he'll be a great Hand of the King.

Ramsay Bolton :leaving:

He is also a favorite of mine.

Bear in mind people, favorite character doesn't necessarily mean someone you think is a great person and you idolize, it just means someone whose character you find fascinating. Their behavior, mannerisms, actions, etc.

Sort of like Mr. Garrison in South Park. I by no means want to be him, but I find him hilarious.

Euron. In a cruel world, it is hard to be happy unless you are ruthless and he seems to be both. He doesn't give a damn about anyone. I really hope is story develops further in the next book.

I agree. Also, Euron is cunning, unpredictable and has a lot of mysterious stuff going on, he really intrigues me.

Honorable mentions go to Theon, Cersei and Sansa.

Arya, Kingslayer, and Theon make up the godly trinity of Westeros for me.

I’m still hoping that he isn’t dead and that we may see a glimpse of him down the line, living a peaceful and quiet life.

Perhaps we already have. ;)

Ramsay Bolton

Joffrey Baratheon

Gregor Clegane

Amory Lorch

Vargo Hoat

Rorge

Biter

Qyburn

Craster

Janos Slynt

Alliser Thorne

Meryn Trant

Obviously.

Seriously though:

1.Davos

2. Sandor

3. Sansa

4. Catelyn

5. Theon

6. Samwell

7. Jorah

8. Jeor

9. Arya

10. Kevan

Honourable mentions go to Bran, Podrick, Dolorous Edd, Tyrion (in the first 3 books), The Greatjon, Arys, and Jaqen

So very hard to pick.

Jon Snow, I so much want this character to learn that his mother was Lyanna Stark.

Arya Stark This wolf child needs to come home to her pack.

Sansa Stark I love reading how her character is growing.

Davos Seaworth A common man who loves his children and is loyal to his king

Dolorous Ed just because

Samwell Tarly who is growing from craven to a great warrior.

Brienne May she finally be able to keep her vow of bringing Sansa home

Robb, always Robb.

After him then probably Stannis, then Brienne, Davos, Jeor Mormont, Meera Reed, Tommen, Tyrion, Sansa, Arya, Rickon, Barristan, Roose Bolton... I should probably stop before I just list everyone.

Archived