[Book Spoilers] Arya's plot for Season 4?

Winterz

....where she actually meets Sam, but has no idea who he is.

Arya knew Sam was in the Night's Watch. She didn't know the details because Sam was in too big of a hurry, I'm sure if he wouldn't have ran off she'd have got some information out of him.

They have a real job on their hands after season 4. But after this season it should be simple, she will be emotionally devastated after the loss of her mother and brother. And they will use that to demonstrate the darker side of Arya.

Good call.

Sansa needs to spend all of S4 with the Hound, no exceptions. There's no reason for her to begin her AFFC storyline in S4 when it's a continuation of ASoS.

Sansa and the Hound? I think you mean Arya.

In an interview I saw, GRRM said he "could have written an entire book about Arya's time in Braavos", which I assume means he had a little more in mind for her to do than the 6(?) chapters we got. Assuming the material is interesting, he could inform the writers and we could potentially get two decent Braavos seasons.

He has written enough stuff with Arya to make an entire book, GRRM says that Arya and Tyrion are two of his favorite and easiest characters to write. At least that's how I remember it.

Was'nt he even deleted from her good night list?

No, she almost forgets to say his name one night, then does right before going to sleep. In Braavos the Hound is not on her list because she believes that he is dead. While other people on her list are "dead" technically at least.

The whole BwoB knows Arya is out there, with the hound. They will have tracked them as far as the ferry, before the Red Wedding. Wheather that means Lady Stoneheart knows she's alive (or remembers she is her daughter) is a whole other question. As for Kings Landing, they are assuming Arya must be dead by now, at least until they get their hands on someone who will say otherwise (maybe the Mad Huntsman or Greenbeard fall into Qyburn's hands on their trip to buy seeds?)

The Brotherhood track them farther, they find the guy that he steals the wagon to take to the RW. After the RW when they're about to hang the Frey they're looking for information about the Hound and Arya. Meaning LS knows her daughter was alive and almost re-united with her at the RW, it's assumed since the BwBs sets up shop at the Crossbow inn that they continue to follow the trail looking for Arya. The Mummers are looking for them too and the trail goes cold at the Saltpans.

Ah, thanks! :) Speculation is fun.

I wonder what's happening here?

Arya and Hound S4 Filming

The most important part of that picture is Stranger with CRAVEN!!!

Archived