Robb=Jesus

Night's Ranger

im not sure if there have been this on forum but here it it.

Both Robb and Jesus are fighting for their people.

They both are called King by their followers.

Both have been betrayed by their follower.

Jesus dies with 'Crown'on his head,same as Robb.

If there is something more,lets hear it.

im not sure if there have been this on forum but here it it.

Both Robb and Jesus are fighting for their people.

Jesus came to our world to save the sinners. Robb wanted to make the Lannisters pay their debts, not save them.

They both are called King by their followers.

Jesus is the King of Kings (Bible speaking). Robb is just the King in the North and in the eyes of his followers.

Both have been betrayed by their follower.

Okay.

Jesus dies with 'Crown'on his head,same as Robb.

I'm not clear what you mean by this.

If there is something more,lets hear it.

Not much really.

Jesus died with a crown of thorns on his head and Robb died with his crown on his head.

In that case, both died with crowns on their head but Jesus died with his head intact while Robb....

Jesus died with a crown of thorns on his head and Robb died with his crown on his head.

Not to mention the ceremony the Frey's held for him when they put his crown on greywind's head and then stitched it to Robb. One of the more disgusting images from the RW in my opinion.

On the matter of this Jesus thing.... please no. If something like this happened to Robb then it would only be a complete fabrication of the individual that was formerly king in the North.

Edit: Heh... that's like 4 simultaneous posts.

That's a good question. I've only seen Jesus versus Batman debated http://www.blogcdn.c...s-vs-batman.jpg

Although I imagine Barristan is about on par with Batman in a sword fight. So yeah... Selmy wins.

Remember, Jesus has ressurection anyways, so he gets to come back after 3 days and Selmy has to fight him again. Also, I think Jesus has a fair chance against Robert and the Hound, because he just turns water into wine and gets them drunk out of their minds.

Robb didn't rise on the third day; that was Catelyn. I don't know about the loaves but it was Catelyn's family that were fishes. If Robb could have walked on water he wouldn't have needed to go through the Twins. Robb never said anything like "Blessed are the peacemakers".

Archived