How many missed hints still left in the books?

Gramse

"Loras help me undress" ...

Here at the forum I´ve found a lot more hints then I could ever have hoped to find myself.

How many hints may be left?

Have we on this fourm with our combined 1 000 000+++ of reads and re-reads found all of them or how many do you think is left unnoticed?

Personally I like to believe that there might be hundreds of unnoticed hints left.

Well by their very nature of being "missed", they are obviously uncountable.

Personally, I doubt there are many things left that someone, somewhere hasn't seen - in general, a lot of things that are exactly what they seem get theorized to hell and back and turned into elaborate conspiracies, so I doubt anything that is a legitimate hint to something hasn't been picked up, turned into a secret Targ, and ignored.

I think Arya bumping into the Frey boy she was suppose to marry in Harrenhal has to be something aside from chance knowing GRRM.

Yeah and she told him she wished his princess would die (the princess in question being herself, but she didn't know that).

I'll try to say something useful in this... interesting thread :D

The latest hint I hadn't noticed was made by a poster recently (sorry, don't remember who and where). When Meera tells Bran the story of the KotLT, he after that asks whether the knight married a princess. Well, sorta...

I think we al have one or two or more. I've got the irony one, too, but that's one I won't spoil. I won't spoil any I'm sure of, but don't mind speculating on the unverifiable ones. It will be fun after the last book is pubished to see how many of us got that one. That's many turns of the moon away.

As for the number, George wrote in excess of one million words. He could hide Mount Everest n there.

Archived