Who would be your Kingsguard?

Ours if the Fury

I would go with jeor but why Brienne SHE IS HORRIBLE

I don't want her for the company,she's good with her wepons and will die if she has to,to protect me.

As a side question do we know exactly how tall Brienne is??

Lord Commander: Davos Seaworth

Ser Jaime Lannister

Lady Brienne Tarth

Ser Barristan Selmy

Ser Stannis Baratheon

Eddard Stark

Ser Loras Tyrell.

With other words a Kingsguard with some members that would be more than willing to stab be to death if I turned out to be yet another mad king. Though perhaps it is something of a foolish idea to have the King surrounded by armed Moral Compasses?

I would be satisfied with Aerys` KIngsguard. Nice bunch of people, with exception of that Kingslayer :)

Good one. So if you ever turn into a cruel dictator, you'll be sure your noble Kingsguard will look the other way and still protect you :)

My kingsguard (i only used character still alive after ADWD, just for the challenge):

Ser Barristan Selmy (Lord Commander)

Ser Balon Swann (seems to be the most worthy one of Tommen's Kingguard)

Ser, My Lady Brienne of Tarth

Ser Garlan Tyrell

Greatjon Umber

Ser Lothor Brune

Areo Hotah

Those who didn't make it:

Jaime would have been in it if he still had his sword hand. Podrick Payne is worthy, but too young. He can squire for Ser Barristan and become a kingsguard when hés old enough. Bronn seems to unreliable, will fight for you, but not die for you. Probably the same for Sandor. Davos i'd want on the small council (master of ships). Same for Stannis, who'd be my Hand of the King. Gendry is probably better in forging swords, instead of wielding them. Mance Rayder is too much of the free folk, not a kneeler. Same for Tormund. Jorah maybe, but didn't make the final seven. same for Victarion. Edric Storm is a good kid, maybe some day a capable warrior, good sense of justice too. He can squire for me. Thoros of Myr: I'll keep him around. He can revive me if i'd be killed. Loras is too hot headed (killing Renly's KG members in his anger) and his brother Garlan is a better sword.

Good one. So if you ever turn into a cruel dictator, you'll be sure your noble Kingsguard will look the other way and still protect you :)

TRue and also to be careful with Nero idea of burning the city.

Archived