Brynden Rivers - Greg Cipes?

AegonSnow

Might Jon Hurt be a possibility for BR? He's a prestigious actor however as BR doesn't appear very much he could be billed as more of a cameo/special guest star. It's not a physically demanding role which is good for a man of his age, and given that BR will likely be done up with a large amount of CGI and prosthetics his voice is very important. Hurt also has plenty of experience doing fantasy and mysteriousness.

• 1 month later...

Since Mark Gatiss is a poor mans Christopher Lee (In a lovely way that he would sincerely agree with!), it will be Mark. But would be AWESOME if it were Christopher Lee, who alas is very very frail these days...

Christopher Lee has always been my personal favourite for Bloodraven as he appear in ADwD, since he's a great actor and is menacing as fuck.

It's extremely unlikely, though. He's quite frail these days and only accepts small roles and Bloodraven could end up being around for a while.

Christopher Lee has always been my personal favourite for Bloodraven as he appear in ADwD, since he's a great actor and is menacing as fuck.

It's extremely unlikely, though. He's quite frail these days and only accepts small roles and Bloodraven could end up being around for a while.

Its not a very demanding role though....

It would be amazing to see Christopher Lee on the show and he would be awesome as BR. It wouldn't be that demanding of a role. Mostly it would be sitting through makeup, and then sitting there for scenes, so he would possibly be able to do the role. It's just very unlikely sadly.

It would be amazing to see Christopher Lee on the show and he would be awesome as BR. It would be that demanding of a role. Mostly it would be sitting through makeup, and then sitting there for scenes, so he would possibly be able to do the role. It's just very unlikely sadly.

Christopher Lee would be it! Then i could die with satisfaction

Archived