A game of "What Ifs"

thewingedwolf

Robb would go to the Wall and elected King of the Wall after Grey Wind eats two fingers of Alliser Thorne, because he hates juggling. Then, marry one of Craster's daughters during a ranging, brining on a fatal feast at Craster's Keep, similar to the original one, only Craster would survive and everybody else would die, while he's sitting on top of the ax the Old Bear gave him and say Heh. The King of Crows... Heh.

MEANWHILE: Jon would march South to save Eddard Stark. On his way, Mace Tyrell would offer him Margaery's hand in marriage, along with an alliance, a hell of a lot of soldiers and all the might of Highgarden too support him against the Lannisters. Jon would say, No thank you. I'm sorry, but my father is Eddard Stark and the wolf cannot mate with the rose, because the Others don't feast on rose and wolf alike - see, they are not vegetarians - so I must refuse, my lord Tyrell. Honor is my mistress and Frey is my bride. A few months later Karstark and Glover would murder him in his sleep after he loses Winterfell to the bastard of Bolton.

What if Theon did not betray Robb?

Robb would go to the Wall and elected King of the Wall after Grey Wind eats two fingers of Alliser Thorne, because he hates juggling. Then, marry one of Craster's daughters during a ranging, brining on a fatal feast at Craster's Keep, similar to the original one, only Craster would survive and everybody else would die, while he's sitting on top of the ax the Old Bear gave him and say Heh. The King of Crows... Heh.

MEANWHILE: Jon would march South to save Eddard Stark. On his way, Mace Tyrell would offer him Margaery's hand in marriage, along with an alliance, a hell of a lot of soldiers and all the might of Highgarden too support him against the Lannisters. Jon would say, No thank you. I'm sorry, but my father is Eddard Stark and the wolf cannot mate with the rose, because the Others don't feast on rose and wolf alike - see, they are not vegetarians - so I must refuse, my lord Tyrell. Honor is my mistress and Frey is my bride. A few months later Karstark and Glover would murder him in his sleep after he loses Winterfell to the bastard of Bolton.

What if Theon did not betray Robb?

Well done.

Theon probably wondered the same thing as he was being tortured by Ramsay.

What if Cersei had married Stannis instead of Robert?

Joffery would still be born, but his name would be jofreen. He would still be Jaime's. He would not be as much of a Brat since Stannis would be more strict then Robert. Also, Jofreen would not be heir to the throne, so Sansa would not be crushing on him anymore.

What if the Others had their own sigil and house words?

Archived