[BOOK SPOILERS] Rat King or Night king?

go joff go

KInd of like the Twix company?

lol. Excellent analogy.

So does this mean we'll probably be getting Wyman Manderly? I hope so

Ditto. There are lots of things I am happy for D&D to play around with, change and cut completely - but if Wyman Manderly doesn't make the show I'll be pretty peeved. I want full blown Titus Andronicus pie serving and everything that comes with it. I'm fairly confident they'll have him in, viewers will love to seem him stick it to the Freys, plus the North Remembers speech to Davos just wins, they need dialogue like that.

Two characters I cant wait to show up are Wyman Manderly and Oberyn Martell and they better not cast Oberyn anything other than delicious, hell even if they cast him white as long as he is pure Oberyn I wont be mad. As for Arianne, I hope she doesnt get the Asha treatment, man is that girl like the homeliest broad in the show or what? I even prefer Shae's midget deer piece of shit look over Asha, and I just cant stand Shae, I hope they dont keep her alive, I wa sjust thinking Shae could replace Penny in Tyrion's journey after he escapes, and I just hate that. Besides she cant be lady of Casterly Rock once Tyrion claims his rightful seat, she just cant.

As for Wyman, I much prefer his scheming over Doran Martell. He is actually doing stuff, baking pies, faking deaths, insulting Freys, sending Davos to Skagos (hehehe) while Doran is like, lets sit and wait, you go here, you go there, and lets like plot. I hope everything works out well for Doran's scheme but its just really passive.

EDIT: Ohh also cant wait for Barbrey Ryswell, just to hear her say "The North remembers Frey".

I'm not surprised, his narration of some of the wall/North DVD extras are among the best in the set,

His, Viserys', Stannis' and of course Tywin's are te best.

I just cant stand Robert's, seven hells I hated his character so much, he was so incredibly jockish.

Margeary's were ok although way even more impartial than Viserys.

Archived