[BOOK SPOILERS] Rat King or Night king?

go joff go

First the story of about the rat cook, then Bran is making it clear that he got punished by the gods for violating the guest right and cut to Walder The Cunt Frey

Pretty much this. It was good that they finally discussed just how bad violating guest right is. Also, it foreshadows Frey Pie :devil:

Oh god i hope not only Fry Pies, there has to come more! I actually want Walder to get punished by the gods an turned into a weasel!

Please, no divine punishment for Late Walder. The gods never knew shit about human affairs, and this sentimental drive for revenge is too pleasant a thing to be anything but human. Let's deal with Walder with fire and blood. Or Cat and blood, if a man can dream.

Please, no divine punishment for Late Walder. The gods never knew shit about human affairs, and this sentimental drive for revenge is too pleasant a thing to be anything but human. Let's deal with Walder with fire and blood. Or Cat and blood, if a man can dream.

I really hope Lord Walder to get alive and well to the end of the series, and of the show, alone, and widow again, with all of his children, and nephes, and grandchildren killed because of him as he did with Cat's.

Twenty more years of solitude, close in a tower of his castle, abandoned by all, with death not coming for the Last of the Mohifreys, the world famous Late Lord Frey.

Vengeance is a dish to be served cold, and to be eaten slowly and sorrowly.

That's just me, but I'd feel just a knife stab on this 90 years old man a very fast and mercyful thing. At the very least he should be eaten alive by wolves, or something grieafy like that. (again, "see his children eaten alive" would be better...)

Bran's scenes were great and I started crying when they left and were heading out the tunnel, which upset my Unsullied DH because he thought I was giving something away. But it was just such a bittersweet scene and the music really got to me.

I absolutely loved him telling this story to explain the violation of guest rights and the foreshadowing of Frey pies! That was awesome!

Actually my favorite scenario for the Freys would be:

Walder dies, which leaves the Freys destroying themselves over the succession. With all the Freys being split into 2 factions, each occupying one of the twins and constantly skirmishing on the crossing.

THAT would be my dream :D

Have Walder in the same murder hall at his same seat, completely alonel, screen panning out, him calling for family and people who no longer are there, then, as the camer is about to pan out from the upper corner or the room, show a wolf, Nymeria, snarling, entering the hall. Then let the screen go blank. Ending credits - Play the song/poem of the Rat cook that I hope will be performed by Mance as "ABEL" later on. That should be Walder Frey's last scene.

Archived