Dance off...Can the dragons get down!

I know many of you dont believe that Young Griff is realyy Aegon VI son of the crown Prince Rhaegar Targaryen and his wife Elia Martell. But lets say Varys was able to switch out babies. Lets all pretend for all intents and purposes of this thread that he is who Varys clamis him to be (son of Rhaegar). Dany finally figures out the mess in Mereen gets sorted and comes to Westeros. There will be a second dance yes? How does it play out? Who are you rooting for. Remember Aegon IS the real deal............

ETA-maybe i should add that this whole new dance is because they both want the throne but neither will step down for the other.

ETA-let us also pretend that some else you didnt think of besides Aegon turns out to be the murmmurs dragon

Well, you can`t have it both way. Either there is a dance or he is real. The problem is that we have already been foreshadowed so many times about it, and that the point of Dance for Dany will be exposing mummer`s charade. All in all, between Dany and Aegon, false as he is, I am for him... But, at the end it`s choosing between bad and worse. The only alternative we have is Jon, as good leader.

Dany does believe in the mummer's dragon regardless and tries to burn him. Her army of despised Ironborn, foreign eunuch slaves, ragtag ex-slaves and Dothraki rapists will attack the darling of the South with the Stormlands, Dorne, the Crownlands, the Faith, the Citadel and large parts of the Reach. She murders and rapes her way through the countryside, her dragons torching village after village and castle after castle.

Aegon will face her in battle and lose his life, being eaten by Drogon.

The Evil Queen will be assassinated a couple of months later, being the most hated person in Westeros, the scum of the earth, worse than Walder Frey.

Dany does believe in the mummer's dragon regardless and tries to burn him. Her army of despised Ironborn, foreign eunuch slaves, ragtag ex-slaves and Dothraki rapists will attack the darling of the South with the Stormlands, Dorne, the Crownlands, the Faith, the Citadel and large parts of the Reach. She murders and rapes her way through the countryside, her dragons torching village after village and castle after castle.

Aegon will face her in battle and lose his life, being eaten by Drogon.

The Evil Queen will be assassinated a couple of months later, being the most hated person in Westeros, the scum of the earth, worse than Walder Frey.

Why do you think Aegon will get those?

Why do you think Aegon will get those?

He can get the Stormlands by capturing Storm's End and via Jon Con's old friends there. Dorne will join him regardless, Oldtown and Hightowers join him if he saves them from Euron - I'm guessing plenty of reach lords will follow the Hightowers. The crownlands have been shown to be fiercely loyal to the Targaryens so will probably join him. I don't know about the faith but they might join him if Mace Tyrell does something stupid(like storm the sept of Baelor to free his daughter once she is found guilty).

He can get the Stormlands by capturing Storm's End and via Jon Con's old friends there. Dorne will join him regardless, Oldtown and Hightowers join him if he saves them from Euron - I'm guessing plenty of reach lords will follow the Hightowers. The crownlands have been shown to be fiercely loyal to the Targaryens so will probably join him. I don't know about the faith but they might join him if Mace Tyrell does something stupid(like storm the sept of Baelor to free his daughter once she is found guilty).

Like Theon got the north when he captured Winterfell? I grant you Dorne,

though Arrianne's gift chapter shows her skeptical

, but how is he supposed to save the Hightowers against the Ironborn when he has no ships? I also very much doubt that the Ironborn are strong enough to take Oldtown. Other than that, Willas, Garlan, Loras and Margaery are Lord Hightowers grandchildren. The crownlands, so far have supported either the Lannisters or Stannis.

Like Theon got the north when he captured Winterfell? I grant you Dorne,

though Arrianne's gift chapter shows her skeptical

, but how is he supposed to save the Hightowers against the Ironborn when he has no ships? I also very much doubt that the Ironborn are strong enough to take Oldtown. Other than that, Willas, Garlan, Loras and Margaery are Lord Hightowers grandchildren. The crownlands, so far have supported either the Lannisters or Stannis.

The stormlands hate Stannis - they abandoned him the first chance they got and by now they all probably think Stannis killed Renly, so they might view Aegon capturing SE as Aegon liberating it from Stannis - not to mention they are leaderless and Jon Con will have some friends from his old days..

No ships??? How do you suppose he got to westeros?? Either way - Euron is clever enough to take Oldtown and if Aegon saves Lord hightower's ass I doubt Hightower would then fight against him especially considering the reach fought on the side of Targs in RR. As for the grandchildren - he might make a deal with Aegon to ensure that they are not harmed and none of their lands and titles(as Lords paramount and wardens of the south) are not taken away.

The stormlands hate Stannis - they abandoned him the first chance they got and by now they all probably think Stannis killed Renly, so they might view Aegon capturing SE as Aegon liberating it from Stannis - not to mention they are leaderless and Jon Con will have some friends from his old days..

No ships??? How do you suppose he got to westeros?? Either way - Euron is clever enough to take Oldtown and if Aegon saves Lord hightower's ass I doubt Hightower would then fight against him especially considering the reach fought on the side of Targs in RR. As for the grandchildren - he might make a deal with Aegon to ensure that they are not harmed and none of their lands and titles(as Lords paramount and wardens of the south) are not taken away.

So that means they'll line up behind Aegon? Those that deposed the Targaryens to begin with?

Those were Volantene transports not warships that were in a hurry to dump the Golden Company a the first sight of land and head on home. They were not his ships and they have all left. Leyton Hightower already has a granddaughter on the Throne, a grandson as heir to the Reach, another grandson as lord of Brightwater and a Tyrell as captain of his city watch. If there is a rock solid alliance in Westeros it is the Hightower/Tyrell one and Aegon has nothing to offer lord Hightower that he does not already have.

As for Euron with the Redwyne fleet coming I think he will be moving on. If you remember his original plan is was to take all of the Ironborn to Meereen. Without the Iron Fleet he has no way to deal with the Redwynes nor can he match the numbers the Reach will be sending against him.

Archived