This is War (the song by 30 seconds to Mars)

Femme_Fatale

A band by the name of 30 seconds have a song called This is War. It is often used on youtube for different fandoms on youtube because in the lyrics it names certain archetypes and people always match up characters with these roles. I was watching such a video on youtube on GOT (the video is show centric and was made before the second series aired) and I was wondering who you would match with what.

The video on youtube :

The Archetypes and pairings used in the video:

The good- The Starks

The evil- The Lannisters

The soldier- Jamie Lannister

The cilivian- Catelyn Stark

The martyr- Ned Stark

The victim- Bran Stark

The prophet- Varys

The liar- Petyr Baelish

The honest- Tyrion Lannister

The leader- Khal Drogo

The pariah- Jon Snow

The victor- Robb Stark

The messiah- Dany

Edit- These aren't my personal choices only the ones used in the video as an example

I know the song and band very well. They are one of my favorites. As for the song, specifically the part about Dany being the Messiah...clearly we are not reading the same series.

Any change of heart on Dany being the Messiah after the last episode?

I had to forward the link to my wife. She's one of those crazy echelon girls and I don't think that I've every gone a day without hearing something about 30 seconds to mars.

I had to forward the link to my wife. She's one of those crazy echelon girls and I don't think that I've every gone a day without hearing something about 30 seconds to mars.

This is the books forum. You should not base your opinions on TV shows.

:lmao:

Of course not.

That's what I call a full circle - the song was first released for the game Dragon Age: Origins

, which itself was inspired by AGOT, to be finally used for GOT itself.

Archived