A possible 3 headed theory Crackpot

The Black Hawk

Alright you guys remember me mentioning a third branch of House Targaryen that was created after Aerion's bastard well maybe now mind you this is crackpot that the three headed dragon theory was t about three children from same Targ dad it may be reunion of the three branches of Targaryen. Three branches three heads Targaryen, Blackfyre, Brightflame . It is crackpot but Aerion Targaryen is interesting to me. Also any of you guys want help me with the Summerhall thing please help Summerhall is going to be my new focus as I see it may have start the downfall of House Targaryen and was I think to interpreted as the house began its rule with fire and blood and so it will end with fire and blood.

This is actually not bad at all, Its an interesting idea. Although, The Baratheons are also technically a Targaryen branch, so there would need to be four heads (which works if you buy into my 'four heads' theory)

First, why would legitimate Targaryen change his name into Brightflame? You obviously forgot that Brightflame was a nickname not a surname, it`s not the same case with Blackfyres, who are Targaryen bastards.

The dragon has three heads means one person with three personalities or identities, one dragon with three heads, not three separate dragons. I think the dragon has three heads is Jon, Jon Snow, Jon Stark, Jon Targaryen etc.

First, why would legitimate Targaryen change his name into Brightflame? You obviously forgot that Brightflame was a nickname not a surname, it`s not the same case with Blackfyres, who are Targaryen bastards.

Daemon was a legitimised Targaryen bastard at just 14. He had a right to use the Targaryen name. He chose to use Blackfyre rather than any bastard name like Waters. It's very possible that an angry descendant of Aerion, rejects his Targaryen name and chooses Brightflame.

The dragon has three heads means one person with three personalities or identities, one dragon with three heads, not three separate dragons. I think the dragon has three heads is Jon, Jon Snow, Jon Stark, Jon Targaryen etc.

I don't think Snow would be one of his associations. Snow is a derogatory bastard name meant to disassociate him with anything.

However I think being the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch would be a major association for Jon. One head of a crow, one of a wolf and one of a dragon.

I don't think Snow would be one of his associations. Snow is a derogatory bastard name meant to disassociate him with anything.

However I think being the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch would be a major association for Jon. One head of a crow, one of a wolf and one of a dragon.

There's also LC of the NW, KitN, and Lord Snow.

Daemon was a legitimised Targaryen bastard at just 14. He had a right to use the Targaryen name. He chose to use Blackfyre rather than any bastard name like Waters. It's very possible that an angry descendant of Aerion, rejects his Targaryen name and chooses Brightflame.

Possible, perhaps, very possible, not very much. We haven`t heard of any Brightflame in the course of ASOIAF. IIRC, Aerion had one son, so at this time we could meet his grandsons. BUt, we have no word they actually exist...

There's also LC of the NW, KitN, and Lord Snow.

And there is three titles of the King in the IT - King of Andals, Rhoynar, and First Men, Lord of 7 Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

And there is three titles of the King in the IT - King of Andals, Rhoynar, and First Men, Lord of 7 Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

Are there anymore? I know JQC did a post on it but I can't remember if there are anymore three titles for Jon or not?

Are there anymore? I know JQC did a post on it but I can't remember if there are anymore three titles for Jon or not?

Jon betrayed NW three times, three mothers are mentioned in the books (Ashara, Wylla, and fisherman`s daughter).

My own pet theory is that: Faegon is both a Blackfyre and a Brightflame decendant. Illyrio is a Blackfyre and Varys & Serra are Brightflame decendants.

Jon Snow the 3headed dragon and mythology :) It's nice to see that someone remembers it

edit:

It's Black Hawk, if he can make anything even slightly coherent its a ground breaking achievement.

:agree:

Archived