Sign in to follow this  
Ran

[Book Spoilers] EP310 Discussion

How can they cut Euron after ADWD? He has a role to play...

I am pretty disappointed that they cut both Coldhands and the magic gate that opened only for brothers. One of the coolest scenes in the book.

Probably just cast for next season. Can't blame them for at least setting it up in a way that they don't have to just show up for the last episode of the season.

PLEASE GOD CUT EURON AND VICTARION I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE THEM. Also, I truly and in all sincerity believe that Theon will be alive at the end of the last book. He's suffered to much for the merciful release of sweet sweet death. That's not how George rolls.

This episode would have been 100x better if Balon had looked at the box for a moment and gone "yup... that's Theon's alright"

Yeah, I find the lack of Cold Hands a plothole at The Wall.

I assume he'll be introduced next season. He'll find Bran et al. shortly after they emerge. Makes a considerable degree of sense.

Feels like Euron and Victarion probably have to be included, at least one, for interactions with Dany and the attacks on the Reach, but the Kingsmoot storyline may be gone. We may get a combined character who usurps the throne from Yara without her presence.

I wonder if that scene sets up Varys sticking Shae in Tywin's bed to drive Tyrion's rage.

Edited by Mya Stone

I can't stand TV Cersei. Even Joffrey? You mean especially Joffrey. I do not like these brotherly sister moments between the two.

Edited by atia-

What stops the wildlings from going through that seemingly wide open gate?

I don't think it's common knowledge. Sam picked it up reading

Wait, the wolf head wasn't really sewed on the body, I thought? At the beginning of the episode.

Edited by atia-

I can't stand TV Cersei. Even Joffrey? You mean especially Joffrey. I do not like these brotherly sister moments between the two.

I don't mind them making Cersei more sympathetic as long as they don't soften her losing her mind after Joffrey dies.