Why and when the Dany hate began?

Nami

There it is again. How old was the winesellers daughter by the way? I have no idea but she was questioned because of the murders of unsullied that were taking place. Not nice putting someone to the question, but pretty tame by the standards of Westerosi rulers.

Of what Westerosi rulers? Cersei? Before you say Stannis, he burned criminals, (except Edric, not going to go into that). I don't know how old she was but she was an innocent and she was tortured because Dany was pissed. Comparing her with worse people doesn't make her better you know?

That's fine, but then it makes her no better than Roose Bolton or Tywin Lannister or the Mountain if she's willing to have innocent people tortured on the off chance that it will yield some useful information.

Who says she was innocent and why pick this wine seller and his daughter of the whole city?

There it is again. How old was the winesellers daughter by the way? I have no idea but she was questioned because of the murders of unsullied that were taking place. Not nice putting someone to the question, but pretty tame by the standards of Westerosi rulers.

So, what, it's OK to torture people if they're beyond an age limit?

And what other Westerosi leader explicitely used torture on probable innocents to gain information? Only two I know are Cercei and Roose/Ramsay.

Furthermore, anyother problem is how arbitrary it is. One minute torture is not fine. Then she hears completely unrelated news and becomes upset. Then suddendly it's fine. Justice!

The thing is we can point out in numerous texts of the books that Dany has a weakness when it comes to children, especially small girls. But then she apparently goes out of character and tortures two girls it seems.

But it gets even better.

Some posters have stated how Dany is weak for not killing the children hostages of the old Slavers, yet she is a monster when she questions strongly 2 (most likely not children) daughters. (????????????)

Archived