What will Dany do without her Dragons?

totalblind

Plain and simple: Die. She's made to many enemies, currently being barely kept in check by the threat of dragons.

My thoughts exactly. I doubt she will be any good without the dragons and if Euron gets them it will really become interesting.

The unsullied are nothing to sneeze at. And although she might lose one or even two dragons, she is pretty much bonded to Drogon now, and he's the biggest and most powerful anyway.

She isn't bonded to Drogon as no spell was performed to bind them like the Valyrians did. If she lost Viserion and Rhaegal she would still have Drogon along with Unsullied and Tyrion.

She isn't bonded to Drogon as no spell was performed to bind them like the Valyrians did.

I agree, she doesn't actually have much control over Drogon at all. Certainly nowhere enough to take Drogon into a battle situation.

She isn't bonded to Drogon as no spell was performed to bind them like the Valyrians did. If she lost Viserion and Rhaegal she would still have Drogon along with Unsullied and Tyrion.

He lets her whip and ride him, he kills on command for her, all she needs now is to learn how to make him fly where she wants him to. When I say bonded, I mean they are by far the closest mother dragon relationship.

I also don't think she ever will bond with Drogon, horn or no horn. I don't think the horn is enough. I think there is some kind of blood magic involved and no one knows about it. Not even Tyrion being well read in dragon lore. I think the only way we will find out about it is through Bran and his weirwood connections. Who will then get the info to Jon.

Archived