Confessions (reborn!) 3.0

RenlyIsNotRight

While I think hitting (ie physical abuse) loved ones/spouses/anyone is a truly awful thing to do, I don't feel any pity for Cersei. She told Robert that she would kill one of his daughters if he brought her to KL so he punched her in the face.

I confess that the red wedding made me like Roose Bolton more (probably more because it was so well played, not because I like what he did). And even though Roose killed Robb (who was my favourite character), I still don't particularly want him to die

Ever since the red wedding I've found myself supporting Davos and pretty much no one else

Here's my input:

- I wasn't depressed at all after the Red Wedding until I've discovered what actually happened to Grey Wind.

- At first I've really was irritated with Sansa for being bratty, vain, selfish...and but mostly because she reminded me that several years ago I myself was once just like her.

- I really want Dany to go insane.

- I still cannot stop liking Roose Bolton.

- If by the end Stannis won't be sitting on the Iron Throne, I want Seven Kingdoms to be once again seven separate kingdoms (and I realize it would mean constant war and death) or at the very least the North and Dorne to cut loose.

Stannis worship is a complete mystery to me. Where is the appeal in someone who is constantly described as clenching his jaw and grinding his teeth?

I don't worship exactly, but i found Stannis to be very funny indeed. I appreciate the subtlety of some of his characteristics.

Stannis worship is a complete mystery to me. Where is the appeal in someone who is constantly described as clenching his jaw and grinding his teeth?

I personally believe he is the best hope for Westeros in terms of leadership, and i find him extremely humorous as well.

I want to see one, maybe two, of the dragons DEAD! (Arya could kill one!)

Roose Bolton is the man, he can't die. He will make an awesome escape in Winterfell (Way more awesome than the Blackfish) and pass his last days in Essos (Or become a legend, like one of Old Nan's story).

Davos MUST return to to his family in the last book. "Woman, i've seen some serious shit..".

I want Stannis to sit in the Iron Throne and rule all the Seven kingdoms.

I want a happy ending for Daenerys.

I want to see the Lannisters escape for utter destruction, and keeping the control over the Westerlands and their proverbial riches.

I want to see Roose Bolton alive in the end, married with Walda, and with several little Boltons living in the Dreadfort.

I want to see another Stark in Winterfell, and a loyal subject to the Iron Throne.

I wouldn't call it a worship....more like a perverse pleasure in liking such rigid sourpuss, who does not depend on or want anyone's sympathy. :P

I like him because just like Young Griff, he's able to appreciate and even admit the common people "without a name" in his court. Stannis has Davos and someone in the style of "rejected" knights (Horpe and Massey), who, despite their advantages, would not have gained anything in the world of Robert and Cersei.

Davos MUST return to to his family in the last book. "Woman, i've seen some serious shit..".

This has to happen!!!

My confessions: I find Jon and Sam really boring, I really don't mind if Jon is dead. Edd Tollett for next LC!

I actually quite enjoy the Ironborn stuff, i've got a soft spot for the maniacal loons...

Stannis has Davos and someone in the style of "rejected" knights (Horpe and Massey), who, despite their advantages, would not have gained anything in the world of Robert and Cersei.

A big part of the reason I like Richard Horpe is because he was rejected from Robert's Kingsgurd by Cersei because of his "lust for battle", only to have his spot rewarded to incompetent sycophants like Meryn Trant and Boros Blount. The fact that hes serving Stannis further reflects Stannis' much more purely meritocratic judgement of the people in his service compared to pretty much everyone else in the series.

- I wasn't depressed at all after the Red Wedding until I've discovered what actually happened to Grey Wind.

I think the Grey Wind/Robb desecration is the absolute worst thing to happen in the series. It haunts me.

Other confessions:

• I loathe all Ironborn and hate reading their chapters. (Although I don't skip them -- that's crazy talk!)
  • The only theory on this board I really subscribe to is R+L=J
  • Tyrion is one of my favorite non-Stark characters. The Hound is another.
  • I love Arya no matter what she does
  • Patchface scares the hell out of me
  • I have a secret girlish wish that Arya and Nymeria will be reunited and hunt down and kill all Freys and Boltons

The more I reread the Ironborn, the more I like them. Even the Damphair has some stuff that I enjoy.

The Starks are basically the least interesting house in the North for me. Give me Boltons, Manderlys, Dustins and Glovers any day over them.

I don't really "ship" characters, but I think it'd be cool of Shireen married Devan Seaworth and reigned as King and Queen (be it the Stormlands or entire Seven Kingdoms)

I very much want the Lannisters to stay in power. Martyn Lannister ftw!

I like some of the Queens Men. Justin Massey has become one of my favorite minor characters.

I'd rather read a chapter from Areo Hotah or Aeron Greyjoy than Arya.

I think Sansa's story is what I'm looking forward to most in WoW. I was extremely mad she didn't get a chapter in DwD.

The RW was mainly sad because of Catelyn. I honestly didn't give two shits about Robb.

Even though it is more likely than not that R+L=J is true, I HATE it when people treat it like its a 100% fact. For instance, when people would start a sentence like: "Since R+L=J, blah blah blah"

I'd rather Theon die in the upcoming books than Asha. I want Asha to be Queen of the Iron Islands.

The most interesting Targaryen died in book 1 (Viserys)

Archived