Confessions (reborn!) 3.0

RenlyIsNotRight

- I kinda want Margaery Tyrell to die because I feel she forces Arianne Martell to share the "super-sexy highborn ladies" spotlight.

- Even if Aegon's Blackfyre, I still want him to win.

- I would take a great deal of pleasure if Danaerys suffered an ultimate downfall after the way she laughed at Quentyn.

- That being said, I want Barristan to die saving her life, because he deserves a glorious, happy death after failing to protect Aerys and Robert

- Sometimes I wish Davos would just walk away from Stannis' crap.

I'm amazed that more people don't get why UnCat is in the story and what she represents. People who violate the Guest Right are cursed by the gods; a god (or something identified as a god) brought Catelyn back from the dead; she is the gods' curse made flesh. She's not supposed to be at all nice, understanding, reasonable, attractive, kind or merciful: she is a CURSE.

Beautifully stated. I fully agree.

The only character death at the RW that mattered to me was Greywind.

Sandor and Jaimie are great characters to read, but I don't think their redemptions should in any way keep them from dying horribly.

Theon is the most boring major character to me in the entire series.

Mirri Maz Duur was the most justified "antagonist" in the series.

Khal Drogo was awesome, but he deserved to die horribly.

While it's hard to condemn Sansa for being an entitled teenage princess in the first few books, I still don't want a happy ending for her.

Roose Bolton is a better villain than Darth Vader, Hannibal Lector, Dr Doom(you don't know how it pains me to say that), Anton Chigurh and Saruman combined.

I always try to spell villain as "villian."

The only character death at the RW that mattered to me was Greywind.

Sandor and Jaimie are great characters to read, but I don't think their redemptions should in any way keep them from dying horribly.

Theon is the most boring major character to me in the entire series.

While it's hard to condemn Sansa for being an entitled teenage princess in the first few books, I still don't want a happy ending for her.

Roose Bolton is a better villain than Darth Vader, Hannibal Lector, Dr Doom(you don't know how it pains me to say that), Anton Chigurh and Saruman combined.

:bs:

I would also like to see Darkstar and Aegon* team up (yeah JonCon can come too) to kick some ass in the next book.

*I wish people would stop using him flipping over that board game as a reason not to like him "that was an isolated incident" and has not happened again. We have not had a POV from him so we dont know if he's even thought about being sorry for flipping out like that. After all he was grieving. He had just lost his first game of cyvasse. How would you feel if you had a 100 game winning streak going and some rapey dwarf came and took that from you? He didnt know if he would ever win again!...........

But seriously I like the kid just fine. I think he's the real deal. Meaning Elia and Rhaegars boy. Even if he doesnt make it to the end od WOW or DoS I hope he is Dany's ending just like Aegon Ii was Rhaenyras in the first dance. Either way you look at it though both will die just like in the first dance. If you believe Dance 2.0 will go the same way. The rightful claimant will be eaten by a dragon and the other will die under unknown circumstances. Perhaps those circumstances might be known this time. Lets say dragonscale, or a very bad case of sword through the bowels. If Dany does kill Aegon, Jon Con or Darkstar will kill her in retaliation.

Archived