Confessions (reborn!) 3.0

RenlyIsNotRight

I think Sansa will live to the end but I hope she's miserable. The internet fandom only furthered my dislike for her.

Thank you. I'm glad Im not alone. But I still think she's gonna die.

Also I have yet to be convinced that Aegon VI is a fake. I will continue to believe that he is indeed Rhaegar and Elias son.

Not sure if I'll watch season 4 of GoT. My interest and excitement is not as strong as before, tbh. But I'm happy to know Talisa/Ros posing as FArya theory is proven false - I feel like a winner.

Honestly I'm very up in the air about the show after this season myself. I liked Season 1 and while Season 2 wasn't quite as good, it still was faithful enough for me. However Season 3 has made D&Ds biases towards *cough*TyrionandDany*cough* and against *coughStannisandMance*cough* certain characters blaringly obvious and deviated from the books in many ways that I just can't see myself abiding. I'm really just encouraging everyone I know to read the books now because at this point I don't feel like the show is an honest portrayal anymore.

I love Skahaz. He's a brute but I believe he's genuinely loyal to Dany, and I sometimes wonder why there are no Skahaz fans among ASOIAF fandom.

Then again, there are no detractors of Skahaz either. It's like no one notices him and how awesome he is because they're too busy hating Dany and Daario.

It's not that I'm too busy hating Dany & Daario, it's that every Meereenese character registers in my head as "Exlax zo Loraxq".

I dont like R+L=J

I agree. I think R+L=J is inevitable (IMHO) but it's not something I'm too keen about. Unto the very end, in my eyes, Jon Snow is and will continue to be Eddard Stark's son.

Archived