Ser Loras Tyrell, did he secretly go to seek Dany as well?

Lord Damian

Ask yourself, is Ser Loras on his death bed on Dragonstone? Where is he then? At this point, might he be secretly going to Dany for the Reach faction, as an "insurance plan". Maybe he is on a ship named "the perfumed senchanel" it would be fitting for him after all. i just think Ser Loras is on some "time constrained" mission that his grandmother sent him on because there has to be more to this invasion of Dragonstone thing that does not seem to "add up"

The ship Tyrion and Moqorro was on was roughly translated to the perfumed sensechal. I think the actual description Moqorro give is "fragrant advisor" in the books, and then Tyrion goes about calling it the stinky steward.

I do agree that I think Loras Tyrell is up to something, and was not doused with boiling oil.

Wouldn't completely surprise me... maybe he's going to try to get her to marry him. Tell her his family has had no choice but to support Joffery/Tommen due to other circumstances but really are loyal to her claim?

Wouldn't completely surprise me... maybe he's going to try to get her to marry him. Tell her his family has had no choice but to support Joffery/Tommen due to other circumstances but really are loyal to her claim?

The Tyrell's were staunch loyalists in the rebellion, but they don't appear to be in the know in regards to Dany.

It seems more likely that Loras is secretly sailing home. I'm thinking that the Tyrells have realized that sh*t is about to go down In KL, so they're heading home, so they can sit out the worst of the fighting and then side with whoever's winning.

Ask yourself, is Ser Loras on his death bed on Dragonstone? Where is he then? At this point, might he be secretly going to Dany for the Reach faction, as an "insurance plan". Maybe he is on a ship named "the perfumed senchanel" it would be fitting for him after all. i just think Ser Loras is on some "time constrained" mission that his grandmother sent him on because there has to be more to this invasion of Dragonstone thing that does not seem to "add up"

I don't know where Loras is, but believe he is not heavily injured and dying on Dragonstone.

Imo the QoT played a long con against Cersei by getting Taena close to her and having Pycelle make the Moontea.

I'm starting a re-read of AFFC soon and will make a thread about this topic with a bunch of quotes from Feast.

edit:

That would be the solution. Marry her to the Great Other and all of them will die, it's her curse.

^this OMG!!!! You good ser have devised a fool proof strategy to win the War of Dawn. With a marriage to Margaery the Great Other would be dead before he could even consummate the marriage ;)

It seems more likely that Loras is secretly sailing home. I'm thinking that the Tyrells have realized that sh*t is about to go down In KL, so they're heading home, so they can sit out the worst of the fighting and then side with whoever's winning.

I don't think Loras would go for this, despite having a girly title "Knight of the Flowers", he is a skilled fighter and clearly belongs on the battlefield. Jaime's reflections about Loras suggest that he is headstrong and wouldn't put up with being sent home. Its more likely he is sailing to meet Dany though I doubt he will marry her!!

I don't think Loras would go for this, despite having a girly title "Knight of the Flowers", he is a skilled fighter and clearly belongs on the battlefield. Jaime's reflections about Loras suggest that he is headstrong and wouldn't put up with being sent home. Its more likely he is sailing to meet Dany though I doubt he will marry her!!

Loras is trying to be a hero remember that attack on Dragonstone could have been won by any other knight it was not a great victory but defeating a thousand ironborn ships that is a legendary act.

Loras is trying to be a hero remember that attack on Dragonstone could have been won by any other knight it was not a great victory but defeating a thousand ironborn ships that is a legendary act.

Aurane Waters could be lying, but Loras' taken Dragonstone seemed as legendary as you can get. First man through, striking down men left and right with his mace, taking arrows and still riding on. It's a story worthy of many songs. Of course it may not be true.

I read a great theory that the Tyrells removed Lords from KL to trick the lanisters into thinking they were safe to make a move against margery, which would of course then reveal the Lanisters were up to no good

I don't believe the theories that Loras is doing something secret, but let's say he goes to Dany. To do what? propose to her? Why, when they already control the Iron Throne. It would make some sense if he went the Meereen to assassinate her, the last Targaryen. That would remove any claims to the throne, except Stannis. The problem with this is that Loras is a knight, I don't see him agreeing to do something like this.

Archived