Warrior vs. Smith

Fire Eater

I have no idea what Dany would think of them once she returns, but that is what she thought of him before she left.

Again, their is no evidence their freindship survived, I doubt Jon would got out for a limb for him. Yes he quoted Tyrion and yes he doubt he is a kinslayer, for when he met him he had no hint how cruel he was and this news is quiet odd.

I guess. TO the rest I say maybe, for I can't say you are wrong.

She could still use their swords.

The burden of proof is on you since you brought up the claim of Jon despising Tyrion for marrying Sansa.

Ok, I guess that works for me.

She could still use their swords.

The burden of proof is on you since you brought up the claim of Jon despising Tyrion for marrying Sansa.

Ok, I guess that works for me.

I don't think he despise him, I just don't think he is still his friend, for no friend would do what Tyrion did, I think the only way we know they are friends is once, or if they meet.

I think as a whole, the Starks embody the Smith. Heck, their founder is Bran the builder, not Bran the brave. And like Aemon said, the cold preserves, while the fire consumes. And who better represents the cold than the kings of winter.

Also, in terms of Starks current members being a smith, I would say Bran or Jon better represent the Smith than Rickon(who is much more the warrior). Heck, Jon currently/pre stabbing lived in a smith's courters.

I think as a whole, the Starks embody the Smith. Heck, their founder is Bran the builder, not Bran the brave. And like Aemon said, the cold preserves, while the fire consumes. And who better represents the cold than the kings of winter. Also, in terms of Starks current members being a smith, I would say Bran or Jon better represent the Smith than Rickon(who is much more the warrior). Heck, Jon currently/pre stabbing lived in a smith's courters.

I think Jon is closer to the Smith. The cold may be preserve, and fire may consume, but a smith needs both in order to craft something. And if other theories are true, then Jon is both of the ice and the fire.

I don't think he despise him, I just don't think he is still his friend, for no friend would do what Tyrion did, I think the only way we know they are friends is once, or if they meet.

I guess Jon still remembers Tyrion for the good advice and support he gave Jon, and helping Bran. He saw that side of Tyrion, and he didn't learn about Sansa until long after wedding already occurred, and he learned about what befell Robb and WF before then. I guess he knew Tyrion would treat Sansa well.

I think Jon is closer to the Smith. The cold may be preserve, and fire may consume, but a smith needs both in order to craft something. And if other theories are true, then Jon is both of the ice and the fire.

I think Jon is a balance between the Smith and the Warrior (along with the Father) like Baelor Breakspear.

• 3 months later...

Archived