Which House's do you think are doomed?

So come the end of aDoS we know some major houses will have fallen completely into ruin. Forever gone from westeros and beyond, remembered only by song and tales... Or something like that.

So which houses will they be? For me two stand out from the rest, namely house arryn and house tully.

The former has a sickly young boy as its sole heir (Harry withstanding) of the name arryn and the latter is a house with the heir prisoner and its other male member is a single, childless old man on the run... Damn you Blackfish!!!

House Bolton won't have it easy either... If Roose is relying on Ramsay or a child born from fat Walda it ain't looking rosy for him. I'm unsure whether he has any other relatives??

House Greyjoy neither has any young male heirs right? Theon is missing his favourite toy, and victarion and Euron have no children that I can remember??

All the above are in huge danger of being no more very soon in my opinion. But who's going down in your view? Which house shall these boards forever mourn... Or not? (:

Definetely Bolton, I do not think, the Northern lords will let Roose or Ramsay live.

I do not think, that the situation for the Tullys is so dire. Roslin is pregnant, and if they manage to get back Riverrun, then it can go to Sansa, Arya etc if Edmure and the child die.

House Lannister is too large to be wiped out completely, but I see big problems for house Baratheon. I do not think, that Stannis will be alive in the end, so there only is Shireen.

I hope, that House Frey gets wiped out, but they have too many offspring.

The Lannisters. Cercei's prophecy said that all of her children would die, as well as her at the hands of her brother. Being this is most likely Jamie, and they have stated numerous times that they will die together as they came into the world together, that only really leaves Tyrion.

I think the Freys will be completely decimated as well. Too much has been made of guest right for them to get off as lightly as they have.

Lannisters will most certainly make it.

I don't see Tyrion dying before the series finale (or at all), and offing people like Daven/Genna seems pointless. Wether they will still be the ruling house in the west when all is said and done is questionable though.

House Bolton has to be doomed. They may be scary, but they're not exactly numerous or popular. One way or another, the North will get its justice.

The Lannisters will most likely continue on their path of self- destruction. It would be a kind of poetic justice if someone did a "Rains of Castamere" job on them, though they are still a large house.

House Florent is in bad shape, or at least will be soon. I mean if Garlan takes Brightwater Keep then there is nothing left for them in the Reach. Their losses during the war have been high. Ser Imry as well as Lord Alester are both dead and the rest scattered. Seems to me that while they may not die out that soon they will at least be severely weakened and lose their former status.

The Lannisters. Cercei's prophecy said that all of her children would die, as well as her at the hands of her brother. Being this is most likely Jamie, and they have stated numerous times that they will die together as they came into the world together, that only really leaves Tyrion.

I think the Freys will be completely decimated as well. Too much has been made of guest right for them to get off as lightly as they have.

Perhaps I missed this reading, but where is this prophecy?

See I'd love to see the Freys ruined but how many sons, grandsons, great grandsons and bastards does Walder Frey have... There would be a hell of a lot of blood on someone's hands there!

Will house Karatark become known a House Thenn now as well?? (:

The prophecy is in Cersei's Eighth Chapter in A Feast for Crows.

"Three questions may you ask," the crone said, once she'd had her drink. "You will not like my answers. Ask, or begone with you."

Go, the dreaming queen thought, hold your tongue, and flee. But the girl did not have sense enough to be afraid.

"When will I wed the prince?" she asked.

"Never. You will wed the king."

Beneath her golden curls, the girl's face wrinkled up in puzzlement. For years after, she took those words to mean that she would not marry Rhaegar until after his father Aerys had died. "I will be queen, though?" asked the younger her.

"Aye." Malice gleamed in Maggy's yellow eyes. "Queen you shall be . . . until there comes another, younger and more beautiful, to cast you down and take all that you hold dear."

Anger flashed across the child's face. "If she tries I will have my brother kill her." Even then she would not stop, willful child as she was. She still had one more question due her, one more glimpse into her life to come. "Will the king and I have children?" she asked.

"Oh, aye. Six-and-ten for him, and three for you."

That made no sense to Cersei. Her thumb was throbbing where she'd cut it, and her blood was dripping on the carpet. How could that be? she wanted to ask, but she was done with her questions.

The old woman was not done with her, however. "Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds," she said. "And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you."

"What is a valonqar? Some monster?" The golden girl did not like that foretelling. "You're a liar and a warty frog and a smelly old savage, and I don't believe a word of what you say. Come away, Melara. She is not worth hearing."

Baratheon, Freys, Lannisters, Greyjoys. I would say Targaryen, but we don't know how many bastards Aegon legitimized and they all are Targaryen. Stark? Maybe, but I don't believe that Arya, Bran, Sansa and Rickon are going all to die without offspring.

Note: If a Baratheon and a Stark have a child (Shireen/Starkboy), this child will be a Baratheon too?

The prophecy is in Cersei's Eighth Chapter in A Feast for Crows.

"Aye." Malice gleamed in Maggy's yellow eyes. "Queen you shall be . . . until there comes another, younger and more beautiful, to cast you down and take all that you hold dear."

This is completely stupid, but what is Maggy really said "...an Other..." and not "...another..," and Cersei heard it wrong. That would be kinda epic, if not very, very far fetched.

To answer your question. I would say Tyrell is tops on my list.

To answer your question. I would say Tyrell is tops on my list.

What makes you say that? Willas and Garlan are both only young and Garlan attest is married, I don't see any immediate danger to them as their fighting ironbor. But on their own lands. Plus Garlan is a badass swordsman!

Archived